Continuation from the last chapter but the 3rd Chapter

He kisses me! Once he pulls away he looks into my eyes again. He stares at me with a sympathetic face. I feel some weird comfortness his arms. (oooh) Even if it does feel comforting , I wiggle my way out of his arms and walk away. Canada looks at me with a worried expression the next thing I know is that I passed out. Once I've woken up I notice that Britain,France,Canada,Australia,and New Zealand are surrounding me. I look around the room with blurry vision and see an Ivy. I've realized that I'm hooked up to the I.V. 'Did I pass out of blood loss?'. They never told me but in a moment I heard my phone buzz a million times. 'must be Japan.'

Australia's P.O.V

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~He finally woke up! I saw some cracks in him form, me worrying told the nurse. She told us to leave and for him to stop his call.

——————————————————————-3 months later————————————————————Once he got out Canada was the first one to see him. When everyone got there to see him he said "Well,my economy and country is dying..". Everyone including me was staring at him with a concerned look. That's when I realized that theres blood bleeding through his shirt. Then I remember seeing cuts on his wrist, and he said it was just a cat. 'That's not a cat scratch...' .

"America can I talk to you?"
"Uh.. Yeah why?"
"I need to ask you something".
"Um..Ok."
"Were you cutting yourself?"
"No! Where did you get that idea from?"
"Because your wrist is bleeding..."
I saw his eyes getting wider and him looking at his wrist. "Ah,um... Can you leave for a second?" he said
I stood still not budging "Please?" I finally left but when I left I heard him crying and saying 'It hurts..'. Thats when I realized.. "EVERYONE TODAYS 9/11!"