⚡️💧𝐖𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐙💧⚡️

𝐢𝐟 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞. 😡👊🏾

𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟔
𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟖𝐭𝐡

📍 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐍

Once the last period bell rang, Ski sprung out of his seat. Today's been one of the most tiring days ever, and his cheating ass girlfriend wasn't making it any better.

He found out she was fucking with the nigga Rob, that's some 'grimey shit' he recalled his thoughts. "Aye, Stoke, we at the trap house today?" Trunks rested his hand on his shoulder to stop him from walking away.

"Nah, I gotta go to some girl house to finish Mrs. Faniá's project." He said. "Ooh shit, you boutta get some puss-" "No nigga, she ain't like that. And I'm with Leyla." Stokeley answered.

Trunks gave Stokeley a dull look, as in, 'I know you fucking lying'.

Ski rolled his eyes as he got reminded of the cheating scandals Leyla declined, when there were videos of the two having sex.

"What's the girl's name?"

"Kiari." Ski said. "I'll see you later," he added as he began to walk away. "COME ON, SHE AINT EVEN HERE TODAY!" Trunks yelled out.

He ignored his yelling and pulled out his phone. "Be there in 5" He texted Kiari, walking to his car.

He got in and started the engine, cruising out of the school's parking lot and down the street. Her house was pretty close by, so he wasn't stressing anything.

Once he got there, he pulled up at the side of the road and just stared. Stokeley began to think of everything bad occurring in his life and where he was headed. He quickly ran his hands down his face and opened the car door.

KIARI

I figured Stokeley would get lost while coming here, so I stood by the door to wait for him.

I thought he'd never come until I seen his car approaching the side of the road.

I stepped out of the house and stood there to wave at him. Once he seen me, I went back inside to wait. He walked as if he held tons on his feet. Head down and all.

I lifted his chin up and gave him a smile once he got to the door, "You know you could've just parked in the drive way?" I asked.

He gave me a light smile and shook his head, "Nah, it's all good." He said.

"Clearly it's not, but okay.." I murmured as I closed the front door. "Huh?" He asked.

"Nothing," I said, "follow me.."

We walked up the stairs and made our way through the hallway to enter my bedroom.

"Sorry for the mess," I said.

He chuckled, "What mess? There's literally like one bra on the floor..."

I blushed and quickly ran to pick it up, throwing it across the the room. "Shit,"

"It's ight," he laughed.