⚡️💗⚒𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐆𝐔𝐘⚒💗⚡️

𝐋𝐚𝐬 𝐕𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬, 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚
𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

📍 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭 & 𝐁𝐚𝐫

( my day is going so bad pls vote & comment to make it better 🥺)

"I still can't believe you guys'll do this huge favor for us.. we could've checked into the nearest hotel." My mom pesters the Goulbourne's with her gratitude.

I roll my eyes as I pull down my dress, my chin on the palm of my other hand. I would rather be checking into a one star hotel then to look like a pity party to the richest guy in my school.

I glance at Stokeley and he wasn't even paying attention. He was too busy swiping on his apple watch to notice my mother talking.

"It's really nothing Yasmeen, you're welcomed in our house anytime... especially in tough situations like this one." Liam, who insisted I call him by his first name, says.

"A friend of Liam's is a friend of mine, so you're more than welcomed. I'd actually like two more girls in the house, I'm quite tired of the ample amount of space we have in there anyways." Mrs. Goulbourne adds.

I've never actually seen their house so I visualize mine— before the incident of course.

It's embarrassing to say termites tore my house down, but it's the truth. It's only my mom and I and we don't know much about them, but I know now that it can cause more than damage.

My phone rings, snapping me out of my trance and my mother kicks my foot under the booth.

I wince lowly and pick up my phone, reading the screen to see the contact calling me.

"I'm sorry, I have to take this.." I lie, getting out of my seat and looking around to find the bathroom.

"Oh, the bathroom's— that way." Mrs. Goulboure says as she pointed to a passageway.

"Thank you." I mumbled lowly while walking that direction. I answered when I got far enough, dragging the phone to my ear in relief.

"Thanks bitch, I couldn't do it anymore.." I say, a sigh escaping my lips. Julia, my bestfriend, laughs on the other end of the line.

"It's that bad?" She asks mid-giggle.

"Literally thee worst," I say in frustration.

"My mom has no shame yo, she keep thanking them like damn they get it— we're in distress." I ran my hand through my curls before dragging the ends of my dress down my thigh again.

"And this stupid dress I haven't worn in over two years is literally stuck up my ass!" I complain to her and she awe's in pity.

"I told you to come over to get one of mine. But have you talked to Stokeley yet?" She asks.

"Are you crazy? He knows I'm homeless at the moment.. that's embarrassing." I responded.

"You gon' have to talk to him regardless when you in that mansion of his," she says and I frown at that realization.

"Maybe.. or I can just avoid him if the house is big enough." I reason before I began pacing back and forth.