𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 ✍🏾✨

𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟖

📍𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐇

𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 day. Another haunting, worthless day, Stokeley thought as his eyes wandered around the school cafeteria. Everyone was too busy in their own cliques to notice the boy constantly staring at them, while he sat alone at a corner in the lunchroom.

There was nothing fun about being a loner but to Stokeley, it came in handy only when he could watch the head cheerleader and she would never notice. Every day she would come to school with an outfit that hugged her natural curves just right, and Stokeley began to question if she was teasing the boys as well as him, or if she was actually comfortable in that clothing. Either way, he craved every inch of her. She was a beautiful sight, with a name that perfectly suited her.

Normani; Gift of God; Goddess; Queen.

Stokeley had learned the meaning of her name in History class when they were assigned a project on their backgrounds.

Her full lips, enchanting eyes, thick eyebrows,  and her perfectly crafted nose made his limbs go weak. He'd never met a girl who could make him go stiff with only her scent. He'd daydream about her slick walls tightening around his shaft, and the way his name rolled off of her tongue while she took the attendance almost effortlessly.

He glanced at every student in the lunchroom time to time, but his eyes were locked on her for the most part. It was sad she'd probably never know just how vulnerable she made him.

"Dude, it's sad that she's definitely never gonna know how vulnerable she makes you cause you don't make a move!" He felt an elbow crash into his arm and turned around dully to meet eyes with Ashton.

"I didn't ask for your opinion, Ash." He says before shifting his focus back to Normani.

"Dude, come to the game! It's the last one before break and they're having an after party after, plus I know you want to see her cheer."

"You just don't give up, do you?" Stokeley says without bothering to look at him. Normani's laugh was stirring wild thoughts into his head at the moment.

"Hey, one of us gotta be the brains here." Says Ashton and Stokeley lets out his husky laugh, amused at his false enlightenment.

Once his laughing died down he turned to Ashton and said, "I'm still not going."

Ashton scoffed and lightly pushed Stokeley's shoulder in disgust.

"Dude, you suck!"

"Wait," He added, "If I can't convince you... can someone else do it?"

Stokeley's jaw tightened when he sensed the peculiar, chancy tone of voice Ashton made when he was about to take a big risk.

Before he could speak, Ashton was out of his seat and heading towards the cheerleaders table. Stokeley gulped, swallowing the nerves he couldn't control when it came to Normani.

From across the room, he saw Ashton pointing him out and Normani looking around to spot him. Stokeley swiftly leaned back and slid his legs under the table, turning himself around so that his back would be to the two of them.

He held onto the knotted strings of his tied durag with one hand, clenching onto his Iphone with the other.

He went onto his notes app to brainstorm a few lyrics since music was always the way to calm him down. His leg began pacing up and down to tame his nerves as he heard Ashton's voice more vividly.

Normani's famous scent lingered around him just before she took a seat across from him.

Stokeley glanced at Ashton, giving him a deadly glare before meeting eyes with Normani.

"Stokeley, your friend Ashton is telling me you're not coming to the game. Tell me it isn't true?" She says and Stokeley doesn't think she knows how the batting of her eyelashes puts him under a spell.

"It's true. I wasn't planning on going.." Stokeley responded in his raspy tone of voice.

"Well, why not?" A third voice says and Stokeley see's Ariana, her bestfriend of 6 years and counting, appear on her right.

"Yeah Stokeley, why not?" Ashton buds in and Stokeley tries not to clench his fist and punch him in the abdomen.

He shrugs and say, "I'm sure you guys'll manage just fine without me."

Stokeley was more than nervous, but his nonchalant attitude helped the facade he was putting on.

"Ugh, Mani they're going over tonight's cheer, let's go!" Ariana whines as she pointed at their designated lunch table.

Normani sighed as she stood up from the table. Relief with a hint of regret ran through Stokeley's body as she walked around the table.
Just before she left, she bent down and placed the side of her hand around Stokeley's ear.

"I'm really looking forward to seeing you there tonight, Stokeley." She says subtly and Stokeley's toes curl in his now sweaty socks.

Right after she leaves, Ashton elbows his arm and say, "Dude, what'd she say?!"

Stokeley smiles, looking up at his friend.

"None of your fucking business." He says.

bye i wish this was longer
but i guess we gon wait for
pt 2.
sorry for mistakes this
unedited for the most
part.