6

Two months later...

Lisa's POV

"I cooked something for you, it's on the fridge. I'm sorry if it's cold. Just microwave it." She said while lying down on the black sofa.

I ignored her and went to the kitchen to drink water. I opened the fridge and I saw that there's a lot of stock foods inside. My fridge became lively when you see it since she came here. She's always extending her stay so that she can take care of me but I remained cold to her. She's used to it so I don't care.

I grabbed a bottled of mineral water and drank it. I was about to go upstairs when I saw her still lying down on the sofa. The comforter was wrapped around her. Uh, she's cold. Not surprise because of the weather. I ignored her again and went to the bedroom.

As I entered my room, I opened my phone then I browsed on my Facebook and twitter. Of course the main reason of doing this is to visit Jennie's social media accounts. I didn't add her or follow her. She might know that I'm stalking her accounts. After few days of chatting, me and Jennie lost our communication. I didn't online for weeks because of my hectic schedule and work. Besides, my so-called-wife is here and I don't want her to catch me having communications with other girls. Not because I'm afraid that she'll get mad or what, it's because she'll report it to my mom. She's my Mom's favorite person after all. And also, I don't want Jennie to know that I'm living with someone. Jennie knows that I'm single. Yes, I lied.

It's not like a big deal for me tho. I accepted to myself that I'm still a freeman and I always have my freedom after getting married. We're just married in papers and my so called wife were just assuming so much for this marriage. Maybe I can explain that to Jennie but how? Now that I know she's definitely mad at me. I can sense it.

I haven't approached her in social medias for months so what do I expect? She didn't even bother to chat me too. Maybe she's busy with other man or woman? I don't know. Maybe my feelings for her wasn't that deep but I want to see her. I want to see Jennie Kim again. I'm still hoping, Jen.

I browsed on her twitter then I saw her tweeted a picture with a caption.

Time to open another JKim's cafe.