20

Chaeyoung's POV

"Yah, look at the camera now!" She said loudly to me while we are hugging each other.

"I don't want to. I'm ugly when I'm crying."

"I'm glad that you're aware of it." She laughed and laughed between our hugs.

"Thanks for being supportive since day one!" I sarcastically said.

"You're always welcome my chipmunk." She patted my head like I'm just a kid.

"Lisa! Stop teasing me. I'm having my moments right now because we just graduated from college and we're still together so don't ruin the momentum."

She stepped back and faced me. She pinched my nose and tapped my forehead. "Ouch!" I hissed but she just laughed again.

"You are always a cry baby since we were a little." She said while playing the camera in her hands. "But seriously, congratulations to the both of us, Chipmunk."

"So after this day, we'll start the next chapter of our life. You as a doctor and me as an architect." I looked at her and she's smiling at me.

She nodded her head. "Yes. That's why we need to take a lot of pictures right now! Come on." She put her arm around me and started to click the button of the camera.

She happily did some poses. We're like an idiot here because we're still wearing our black togas and most of the graduates already left.

Our graduation just ended today and our families already went home because Lisa told them that she wants me to treat a dinner in one of our favorite restaurants in Ulsan. So we had a road trip before reaching that restaurant.