Introduction & Acknowledgements

Poetry has been an essential ingredient for survival for me.
From earliest times I remember, I loved poems and even scribbled a few blank verses too. But the audience around me, didn't approach in a friendly way. A heap of criticism and puns was thrown on me. So, I thank Wattpad for letting me showcase, what is there in me, in my blood.

A very big thank you to lizaxwrites
for the beautiful cover! It makes me so nostalgic, I loved it honestly! She's such good person! Go check out her graphic shop, "Vogue Graphics" for aesthetic covers and also her amazing book, "The Locker Room".

A very big thank you to lizaxwritesfor the beautiful cover! It makes me so nostalgic, I loved it honestly! She's such good person! Go check out her graphic shop, "Vogue Graphics" for aesthetic covers and also her amazing book, "The Locker Room"

I wanna thank my Wattpad family as well. They mean so much.
And last but not the least, the thing that pushed me to defeat all the criticisms, that is me being who I am and being proud of it. The world shown a lot of hatred towards it but now it's my turn to play the game.
Thank you so much to all the people who have inspired me, my mom, my dad, my elder sister. I love you guys.
And also to Calcutta, the place I look up to when I feel lonely, being away from it. Thank you so much.
I love you all so fucking much.
                            ~ Anurima Mukherjee