Chapter 3: Talking Body

Derek walked into the Starbucks the next morning and saw her sitting at a tall table waiting patiently. "Hey," He said as he stood in front of Meredith. "Hey," Meredith said with a smile. "I'm gonna get my drink then I'll be back," he said. "Okay," she responded.

A few moments later he sat down at the table with her. "How was your day yesterday?" Derek asked as he took a sip of his coffee. "It was fine. I stayed in my dorm and watched reruns of Law & Order," She said fiddling with her thumbs. "I like that show," he said. "What did you do?" She asked. "I studied with my friend Mark," he said. She giggled softly looking down. "God, you're such a dork," she smiled and looked up at him. "I just value education. Hey, and I went to that stupid party for you so you don't get to call me any names," he said with a smile the entire time. "Okay, doofus," she picked. He rolled her eyes. "Whatever, cupcake," he teased back. "Oh, you did not just cupcake me," she said with wide eyes biting her lip softly. "Oh, yes I did," he started taking a drink of his coffee. "You might wanna be careful. I could've slipped something into your coffee," she said raising her eyebrows. "I've had it the entire time," he said. "Who says I didn't tell the barista to slip something in there? I could've roofied it and you'd never know," she said taking another sip of her drink. "I guess I'll have to start bringing my own coffee to Starbucks. I've learned my lesson, I can't trust pink-headed-princesses," he joked. "And I don't like curly-headed-beanstalks," she playfully prodded. He shook his head slightly and giggled. She did the same.

They finally walked out of Starbucks together after talking for about an hour. It was crazy how easy they could express their emotions and opinions considering that they had just met. "I can't believe that you still insist on wearing such insipid makeup. You look beautiful without it," Derek said as they walked around campus. "Well I can't believe you insist on wearing such ho-hum glasses," she said rolling her eyes. "I'm serious. You try to act all tough and rugged around other people but when you've hung out with me you soften up," he says seriously. "Is it any of your business? You barely know me, you don't know what I'm like," She said furrowing her brow. "I guess it's not. Sorry, for offending you," he said pushing his glasses up on his nose. "D-Don't apologize let's just drop the subject," she said stuttering slightly. "Okay," He replied.

"Shit," Meredith said as they continued walking. "What?" Derek asked. "It's Sadie, hold my hand," she said lacing her fingers with his. He held her hand as they continued walking together smiling softly and playfully bantering. "Oh, hi Sadie," Meredith said as she almost bumped into her. "Hello, Meredith. Daniel," She said with a simple nod. "Actually it's-" Meredith cut him off. "We have to go to dinner, bye Sadie," she said. "Bye," Sadie said in a scoff. "Derek, next time don't talk just stand beside me and look pretty," she said turning to look at him as they made it closer to their dorm complex. "Ah, here's the thing. I always look pretty," he said cheekily with a grin. "Shut up," she giggled.

They finally made it to Meredith's dorm. "Wanna stay and watch a movie or something?" She asked as they stood in front of her door. "Sure," He said. "Okay," She said as she began to unlock her door. They stepped inside quickly and made their way to the living room. "What kind of movie do you want to watch? I have an extensive collection," she asked. "I don't care, surprise me," he said sitting on the loveseat. The way she had set up her living room didn't give room for a couch. "Okay," She said sliding The Lord of the Rings into the DVD player. "Good choice," he said as she skipped through the preview and made it to the title screen. "Well I'm glad you approve," she said with a chuckle as she sat the remote down.

They were about 30 minutes into the movie when Meredith caught Derek gazing at her. He looked completely in awe. The complexity in the way he surveyed her with such admiration was intriguing. "Staring won't give you the power to see through my clothes," she said raising her eyebrow in an enticing manner. Derek blushed and looked away smiling before looking back at her. His eyes flicked from hers to her glossy lips. She did the same. They both leaned towards each other slowly as their eyes traced each other. Derek slowly presses his lips onto hers kissing them slowly. This kiss was so much different than their first one. It wasn't needy it was filled with patience. She gently sucked on his bottom lip before he slid his tongue across hers. She tasted of coffee and strawberries. The perfume of her lavender shampoo floated in the air as their mouths danced. She moaned quietly as he ran his fingers through her hair and glided his tongue across hers. She pulled away slowly and rested her forehead on his. Before she could move away fully he trailed his hands up her sides and eventually rested them on her cheeks. "Derek..." she breathed out in an almost inaudible moan. He smiled lightly and kissed her neck while laying her back gently. He softly nibbled at the flesh covering her neck leaving little red welts across her clavicle. Her hands found his curls tugging at them slightly. She bit her lip and arched her back as he nipped at the skin directly behind her ear. She moaned gingerly as he continued from her sweet spot down to the very top of her tasteful cleavage. She gripped his hair a little tighter as he worked on her bust. He moved his lips back to hers and kissed her with a wild desire.

As he pulled his lips from hers they looked into each other's eyes briefly. Meredith started to unbutton his shirt one by one as she bit her lip and looked into his eyes. Their orbs had darkened many shades as lust took over their gaze. She slipped his shirt down his shoulders and he threw it across the room. With her eyes still locked on his, she took off her shirt and threw it over in the same direction. "God, Mer," he said looking at her exposed flesh. Her cream outline underneath him far from imperfect. "What? Is something wrong?" She asked worriedly. "Not in the slightest," He said with a smirk as he worked on her abdomen not leaving an inch of her skin untouched. She closed her eyes and massaged his scalp gently as he caressed her stomach with his hands and tongue.

Meredith unbuttoned her pants and slipped them off slowly. She was such a tease. Derek took off his pants as well throwing them to the pile across the room. He began to kiss her thighs and trail kisses all the way back up to her lips. She moaned as he traveled up her body. As he pulled away from her lips she sighed. "What's the matter?" He asked. "Nothing, it's just that the condoms are in my nightstand. Top drawer," she said with a wink. He pecked her one last time and basically sprinted to her bedroom. He pulled out a condom and quickly realized it wasn't his size. "We have a problem," he said walking back into the room. She was now laying there completely naked and ready for him. "And what would that be?" She said turning on her stomach with her feet in the air swaying them slightly. "You don't have the right size condoms," he said as his eyes traveled over the curve of her hips and her bottom. "Well then fuck it," she said with a sexy look on her face. He smiled and went back over to her. He hovered above her as he kissed the nape of her neck down to the beginning of her perfect ass. She breathed out heavily in pleasure. All of the sudden his kisses were brought to a halt and she was quickly flipped over. She giggled when she saw his smile. His quirky, adorable, smile. He shook his head before he picked her up and put her over his shoulder. He was small but so was she which made it easy to pick her up. He smacked her butt lightly and she giggled as he threw her down on the bed. He locked the door and crawled over to her. He gently nibbled her breasts and nipples before going back to her lips. "Enough foreplay," she said in a huff clearly ready for 4th base. "Whatever you want princess," he said. She rolled her eyes but put a grin on her face.

She quickly pulled off his boxers and looked down at his penis biting her lip as she looked at his size. He had a full erection already. "You work fast," she said with a smirk looking into his eyes. "Mhm, you like fast?" He asked in a husky voice. "I love fast," she said in a seductive tone. He quickly sat his glasses on the nightstand and moved on top of her. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked looking deeply into her jade eyes. The truth was that she had never quite had someone so sweet and kind have sex with her. She had also never had so much tender foreplay. "Positive," She said not removing her eyes from his. "Fuck me, Derek," she said quietly as if it were only for them to hear. With that he slowly guided himself into her. She gasped loudly and her legs shook from his girth. "Oh," she moaned loudly as he moved in and out of her. He placed his hands around her face as he slowly pushed into her core. She looked into his eyes as she made tiny sobs of pleasure. He rubbed his thumbs across her cheeks and tucked her hair behind her ears. He picked up his speed and put his lips over hers making sweet love to her mouth. She purred under his tongue as he continued at a steady pace. Her toes curled and her back arched as he hit her g-spot over and over again. She pulled her lips away from him and shut her eyes as she balled the bed sheets in her hands. "Right there!" She moaned loudly. He picked up his speed at the same angle as he brutally attacked her sweet spot. "Oh my god don't stop!" She practically screamed. "Meredith..." he moaned as he felt himself about to release. "Come for me, Mer," he moaned as he placed his hands around her ass and cupped it strongly. "Oh!" She moaned loudly as they both went over the edge. Her legs shook and her eyes rolled into the back of her head as her orgasm wracked her entire body. Derek grunted as he released inside of her. He slowed down his pace as he went soft inside of her. He pulled out and placed gentle kisses on her thighs and up her body once more. He kissed her lips one last time and he rested his forehead onto hers. They both locked eyes and breathed each others heavy breaths. "Lying here with you right now is like achieving nirvana," She said softly as she rested her hands gently on his cheeks. He smiled and their eyes twinkled as they kissed each other one last time.

Derek rolled off of her and propped his head on his shoulder as he looked at her. She rolled over on her side and they gazed at each other simply enjoying each other's presence. He pulled her into his arms and they cuddled before drifting off into a sex induced nap.