prolong

It all started when I was only 10 years old I used have mother a father and a sister named Tatiana Maria. It was her fourteen birthday party and she was leaving for a high school and college school tomorrow and she will miss me. But she gave me a special place in my heart and a gold heart locket for pictures. "Now every time you are alone or in case we're separated you can hear me singing especially that beautiful music box."  When father surprised her with a picture  and me a beautiful music box we loved them.One day the prime minister came and he saw that he didn't pay his dues for the University and as punishment he will take away his two children and kill anyone who gets in his way. And so he did one night he made a wish that the wealthy family who live in the mansion are killed unfortunately he didn't know that two girls were clever enough to be safe. I was only twelve and I was taken away from my parents death my sister and I were the only ones who survived from this horrible blaze at the fire of our mansion so we ran for our lives what quickly run from the ones we live now from LA to Japan. My sister and I didn't know what to do but the last time my only sister live she was only 14 but she was killed and sacrifices herself to save me. I ran quickly but the boy with reddish brown eyes and I blacked out. He save me including from his own father so many lives for loss including my family I was the only one who survived and I vowed to kill the prime minister.