Chapter five the deal

With the incident with the school burning,The principal thought that the school might be cancel especially with the performance was tomorrow. But one said The Show Must Go On if one was a cousin who was wearing sharp ballerina slippers. After all, these students work very hard on their show performance and they do not want to be disappointed. So by the time that the performance was tonight all the students were doing their last rehearsal before the big opening night. "I don't know if I can do this cousin, what happens if your friends get suspicious again?"Goro sighed. "Enough is enough with them after while we work hard on this performance and this will proceed with enough money to help all the school spendings not to mention help us get out of the prime minister's way.""Thanks cousin," Rosella said. "The shows about the start we better get ready we're supposed to start on the opening number." Once everybody pledge the allegiance the Drama teacher announced the first-ever student showcase it started with the opening number.Welcome to the Tipton Where everything is sweet Try joining us for dinner, may we offer you a seat Next time stay at the tipton The tipton puts you on top When you stay at the tipton The good times, they never stop Because you're the star When you travel far The food is always gourmet At the tipton It's your place to stay We're living large at the tipton The tipton's our place to play Room service, movies, and ice cream in Paris, New York, or Bombay Hang your hat by our welcome mat We want you to have it your way At the tipton (X3) Your place to stay and bring the family the tipton is the place to stay Check in! hey!"Our first performances by the art students and then we have a special treat Our Fair young student will sing Scream." The audience was amazed, back backstage, all the students were taking off their uniforms from opening number and the young woman was putting on a special outfit when her cousin was amaze. "Here I go wish me luck."After the last performance the audience cheered in the Drama teacher was back. "Wasn't that wonderful from the art students especially one of the Phantom thieves our next performance is by a young woman named Rosalina singing Scream."

The day door is closed The echoes fill your soul They won't say which way to go Just trust your heart To find you're here for Open another door But i'm not sure anymore They push my limits Pulls out her sword and starts shishwing to the rhythm Voices in my head Tell me they know best Got me on the edge they're pushin', pushin', they're pushin' I know they've got a plan But the mask in my hands This time its Princess to Queen I'm driving, fighting inside A world that's upside down It Spinning faster What do I do now? Without you The magic bring out targets in the shape of Heather and Shido I don't know, where to go, what's the right thing? I want my own thing. So bad I'm gonna Scream! I can't choose, so confused! What's it all mean?I want my own dream. So bad I'm gonna Scream! The targets are discarded and so is the sword now that it's empty and goes back to dancing I'm kickin' down the walls I gotta make 'em fall Just break through them all I'm punchin', killin',As Rosella is dancing her school outfit ignites in red flames turning clothes into her white swan as Goro appears. Her dancing becomes more erratic and royallistic same with the feathers and all the lights in the room become pink.