chapter one not easy

Four years later, a very grumpy yet beautiful 16 year old girl was very angry. The only teen girl who survived and living with her cousin's house. The Ace who made her his cousin put on her cyan and mint gloves and left for school. "Class today we're doing music and listen." The teacher said. "Miss Rose why don't you start with Troy Bolton scream from high School musical 3?"

 "Miss Rose why don't you start with Troy Bolton scream from high School musical 3?"

"Very nice performance and I really love to add a burlesque tone of yours no longer the principal likes you.I can't wait to see you and your cousin to perform your cousin I can't wait for him to sing what's my name from the TV musical descendants 2."

"Wait for the both of you to dance good luck." By the second bell, the ace and the princess we're getting ready for the second class. "What's my name what's my name." The beautiful princess sing the princess was loving the catches tune. "I'll catch you later cousin I forgot something for my locker and I'll catch you on lunch okay?" As the princess was dancing to the tune she bumped into someone dropping her books. "Don't you want a lawsuit for hitting someone? Pay attention when I'm talking to you, as a detective princess I order you to-!" She stopped on her own words because she saw a handsome teenager. "You're way too hot in that uniform." She blushed. "What I meant to say was that not only look more Princely in uniform but you look way too handsome in that shirt. Omr, I'm embarrassing myself." the young princess said as a blush of red was on her cheeks. "I can deal with that." He said in a voice that melted her like butter.

"Oh no who's that woman he's talking to?" On his cousin's Friends asked.  "Can't your friends leave him for 1 minute? After all he does deserve a second chance." His cousin replied. Meanwhile in the garden, he is dreamy maybe I can get to know him to get some more information like for example what's his favorite color yes. "So what do you do when you're not in school and what's your favorite color?" She asked politely. " Modeling and Olive green. You?" He said the same thing. "Well when I'm not doing detective work or any of the stuff I like to go out of town and II my favorite color is royal blue. I know the stay, but my cousin is looking for me , I like to get to know you and your cousin along with your friends on Saturday if you like." "Sure."