Chapter six flattery won't get you anywhere

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!" The princess scream the next day falling out of the bed with the sheets covering her. Fortunately it was Saturday and what school canceled it was no school at all. However her cousin was a bit of a trickster when not wicked or evil, "Goro was right about you Rosella you are scared of mice especially big ugly mice!""You lucky I don't choke him because he's my cousin and all that!"Unfortunately a white dog was sniffing at her and braked her the princess glared at the dog. She wanted to kick the dog and said stupid dog unfortunately there was a girl who looks similar to her except she was shorter and her eyes were more adorable than hers especially with ginger hair and dark chocolate brown eyes and her was more dark hair and blue eyes.But the girl did not like dogs and the dog did not like her. She smiled and whispered, "Stupid dog."The princess had a nasty glad and scared the little dog away.The princess did not like dogs however it was a German Shepard she wouldn't have to get it off but that white dog hated her.I thought she was stressed in the fight with a dog the princess was ready unfortunately the girl who looks similar to her was holding on to a little bunny rabbit who was dress like a princess even though it was a boy bunny. She gave her a scowl before saying, "Look kid I know but you're in my way and-."Similar to a best friend she open her eyes wine and like a puppy dogs begging for something the princess tried to ignore it and said, "And I don't care if he used a sad puppy eye trick" The girl opened her eyes more the princess tried to ignore it. But the girl was so adorable but princess gave up."You're more brutal with those sad puppy eyes little one. Fine just take my hand. But just one question though, why to dress a boy bunny like a princess?"The girl just rolled her eyes and said, "Look, a bunny."The princess pause for a minute the girl has scars especially her cousin like her and her cousin when they were kids and they have to run away to abandoned Carnival and they have some lemonade for a while.Fortunately the young princess and the ace were running back to the carnival due to the fact that it was almost dinner time. The little ones hell above all of them they wonder they live half of their lives in this abandoned Carnival and scavenge for food there did it a fact that they don't have any food the girl and the boy however they have any food. However one them saw when the princess was cooking they were shocked to see their surprise visitors. They looked at them and said, "Oh honest to Ra don't scare us like that."The boy smirked at her before saying, "So you're Egyptian now?" Rosella gave him a scowl before saying, "Well technically I'm half egyptian due to the lighter tan skin tone. To be honest I am fascinated with Egypt and its culture."She was right,she was fascinated by Egyptian culture when dinner was over she gave in the tour about the abandoned Carnival when they were younger and how they got to know the place hand by hand suddenly the little one noticed that in the fun house there was a small teddy bear wearing pharaoh's clothing similar to one that her friend was wearing on the Halloween party before. The next thing they knew, was the princess was blushing pink did it the fact that they found her soft spot the teddy bear then she ask, "How on Earth did you find Atem?""Why do you named the teddy bear after the nameless pharaoh?" They asked She raised an eyebrow but said, "It's because he knew my Egyptian name.""Which was," he asked, and Rosella knew that he was telling you the fact."I guess you do need to know about me more my real name is Athena Athena of Egypt I was a belly dancer back in Egypt and my cousin was the guard of the Pharaoh we were protecting the guardian until the Bell arranged the marriage for me to fall in love with the Prince of Egypt my cousin was blessed when he fell in love with the Priestess but however luck was not on our side the dark lord wanted to marry us to the dark region of the end of the world I mean new order to be safe replace the spell on our Millennium items to stay safe and we did years later we came to hear it at at this abandoned amusement park to be safe I'm sorry I didn't know who you guys are."They gave them another breathtaking smile before saying, "I'm Ginger this is Ulrich We're modern-day versions of you."The princess smile but flattery wasn't going to get them anywhere especially the abandoned amusement park they need food to survive and especially clothing.The next day it was Sunday and everybody wants upon fun each other due to the fact that his cousin wanted to meet some of his gang to his cousin but the cousin was amazed by many of the toys, "Can you believe all these lovely toys? come on I got to get to a toy store now!"