{Chapter 4: Last Page}

When we get there, four people are already settled on the floor forming what I think is a small circle. Soobin, Yeonjun, and I complete the members needed. Right beside me, Beomgyu sits together with the girl he talked about. He greets me with wide eyes the moment he sees me.

"Not a single word," I whisper slash threaten. He zips an imaginary zipper on his mouth and winks. I roll my eyes. The game begins.

An unfamiliar girl spins the bottle as the people gather around us, anticipating the first player. The bottle spins and quickly stops right in front of Yeonjun.

"Truth or dare?" The girl asks.

He pretends to think, but immediately answers. He smirks. "Dare."

"Pour your drink over your head!" Someone in the crowd yells. The others cheer, encouraging him to do it. And he obliged.

He takes off his yellow furry jacket in a slow, sexy manner. Soon enough, he's got everyone's eyes focused on him. He raises his plastic cup. Fortunately, he only had water. It wouldn't stain. Unfortunately, it's ice-cold water.

I grin as he lifts the cup up to his head. Honestly, I admire his confidence. He pours the drink on him with a toothy smile. The crowd cheers and music blasts automatically from the speaker. But just for a while. It's time for the next round.

This time, Yeonjun spins the bottle fast. It takes a few seconds until it stops at full halt. The tip points to this younger guy. I think I remember his name. It's Huening Kai. He's a part of Beomgyu's group, but we're not really that close. He shows a cute smile in defeat. "Truth."

"Playing it safe, then." Yeonjun remarks, narrowing his eyes at Kai. He smiles. "Out of us four, who do you like the most?"

Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Yeonjun raise their hands. Soobin doesn't even bother. Kai looks at them all and laughs. He's so precious. "I'm sorry, guys, but I have to choose Yeonjun. He still has to teach me S-Boarding." He makes a V sign with his fingers.

The audience coos some 'awws' and makes comments about how adorable he is. He just flashes one of his entrancing smile and spins the bottle.

The bottle spins agonisingly slow. As I follow the last few turns, it stops right in front of... Soobin.

Unlike Yeonjun or Kai's turn, no one cheers. It is dead silent, maybe with a bit of whispering, like everyone actually wants to see what Soobin will do next. To be honest, even I'm a bit thrilled. You don't get a chance to see this mystery open up every day.

"Truth." He leans back, a stoic look on his face.

"Do you like someone in this room?" A voice shouts from the crowd. There are so many people, I couldn't even figure out who suggested it. Literally almost everyone leans in, waiting for his answer. To whoever shouted that question, I thank you!

My ears perks up, wondering who. Upon realisation, my expression falls slightly. I admit, I'm dying to know, but if I do, it will only end up hurting me. I don't want to hear it, but curiosity got the best of me. Right from the very beginning, I know I have such little chance, but now... now it's about to happen in front of my face. I'm wholeheartedly hoping that it could be me.

As if he just read my mind, Soobin glances towards me. His gaze lingered for too long, enough for everyone to notice, but abrupt enough to make everyone wondering.

It's such a small gesture, but not too small for everyone to notice. "Maybe."

I gasp, but it couldn't be heard from the loud squeals from the crowd. Beomgyu and a few other people nudge at me, causing my face to blush profusely. I swear I must look like a tomato right now.

"What was that look all about?" Taehyun teases, his gazes volleying from Soobin to me and back at Soobin. Yes, thank you, Taehyun. What does that mean?

My heart feels like it's about to burst out of my ribcage, waiting for his answer. But he just shakes his head, a small smirk forms on his lips, "You only get to ask one question per turn."

Taehyun huffs and glares at Soobin jokingly. "I'll make sure it lands on you again!"

He spins the bottle with such forceful momentum that it leaves out of the centre. It hits my knee, causing the tip to stop on... me.

"Oooh! Truth or dare?" Yeonjun asks, his boxy smile plastered across his face. I blink. Oh, he's seriously gonna do this, is he?

"Hey, that's unfair—"

Beomgyu cuts me off. "Just answer the question."

Everyone is staring at me, expecting my decision. In my peripheral vision, I can tell that Soobin is watching me too. I surprise myself the moment I blurt out, "Dare."

The crowd instantly fuels with whispers, thinking of a great dare. Oh gosh, this is such an awful decision. If I could take it back I would, but unfortunately I can't. Surely they'll think of something to humiliate me, and worse, it's in front of Soobin!

Beomgyu raises his hand, silencing everyone for a second... before they burst into cheers. He shouts. "I dare you to be Soobin's girlfriend for 24 hours!"

The crowd deafens me. I blink. "What? No!"

Taehyun laughs as he raises his eyebrow. "Is Soobin really that terrible?"

"O-Of course not!" I'm pretty sure my face is basically turning red as of this moment. I look over to Soobin. How does he manage to keep a straight face in the middle of all this? I announce. "I mean, I'll do it if he agrees."

This seems familiar. About a minute ago, he's the one to say that line. Now all eyes lifts off me and lands on him. Phew.

I took one big breath. Surely he'll disagree, right?

I freeze when he looks me in the eyes and he smiles. "Sure. Let's play."

Everyone stands up and cheers, clapping and shouting as loud as they can. Surely, it masks the loud sound of my beating heart. My eyes are still on Soobin. I can't believe my wittiness fired back. Beomgyu nudges me on the arm, snapping me out of my trance. He wiggles his eyebrows at me and I return a threatening glare. I slap him lightly on the shoulder, but he just laughs. He's on so much trouble on Monday.

I look down to I hide my smile. Even if it's just a dare, I'm honestly so excited. Tomorrow's a Saturday and I get to spend a day just with Soobin alone. I think...

I might've found the last special entry I've been searching for to put in the last page of my notebook.

I was dared to be Choi Soobin's girlfriend for 24 hours.