★Summary★

"Fourth-wall-break in fourth-wall-break... it's like... sixteen walls."~Deadpool.

Voldemort is getting stronger forces and he will not stop. when Dumbledore found out about it, he decided that it's time to increase his force.

He contacted The Original, Marcel, a Scooby Doo gang (AKA. Elena, Salvatore brothers, Caroline, Bennett along with Katerina) and Avengers.

That's what they thought. But he also called in his favorite student and the Mistress of Death, Bellatrix Ophelia Stark.

She run away from her home, or at least she thought that it was her home. She didn't know her mother since it was a one night stand. Her  father ignored her, she can even bet that he doesn't know she is no longer there.

She was four when she run away. Dumbledore found her a month later and made an exception, bringing her to Hogwarts and putting her in the first year. As he said to others professors, he saw a high potential in her.

Graduating Hogwarts at the age of 12, she found all Deathly hallows, becoming the Mistress of Death.

For her own safety she made copys of all Hallows and hid them where she found them. Elders Wand back to Dumbledore, an Invisibility Cloak back to Potters and The Stone to a safe place.

She decided to travel around an met many people but only some of them meant something for her. Those someones are Loki, God of Mischief, who is like a brother to her. And Mikaelsons, more importantly, two brothers. The Hybrid and Noble Man, Niklaus and Elijah. They both fell in love with her. So they came to agreement of having her for both of them. Not that she disagreed, she was more than happy about it, since she fell for both of them.

She loved them with all her heart, but when she overheard their conversation with her bestie, Rebekah, she was heartbroken. So she run away and no one has heard from her since then (except for Loki, of course).

It's a story about old love, family reunion, about me.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own any of Avengers, TVD, TO, or HP. All rights go to their respective owners.