★-3-★

From now on, I'm gonna try writing in 3PoV.

--------------------------------------------

Bellatrix always has wondered, what happened to her dad. Even if she let on that she doesn't care. But with him being here, just a few feet away from her, made her skin crawl. Even worse, when two men who mattered, or still matter, the most to Bellatrix were there as well. 

She couldn't understand why they would show up right now? Sure, Dumbledore asked them to come here but why not reach out sooner. As much as she acted that she didn't care, her whole life she has been feeling lonely, no matter how many people were around her. When Death came along, she didn't feel so lonely, ironically finding comfort in Death. But the childhood lack of attention made her mature much more quickly, never really experiencing familial love and care.

But later on in her life, a couple of years after graduating from Hogwarts and visiting Gringotts, she discovered that her mother was a Black, in fact, a fourth Black sister, making Bellatrix Lestrange, Narcissa Malfoy and Sirius Black her aunts and uncle. That making Draco Malfoy her cousin. After this discovery, Sirius was freed from Azkaban and now lives with her, she visits Malfoys frequently and has gotten extremely close with Draco. For anyone on the outside, it would seem that they were in a relationship. They liked to think of themselves as siblings.

Of course, Bellatrix already knew about  Voldemorts return and that he was forcing Lucius and Narcissa to make Draco a Deatheater. As soon as Trix got the word of it, she was enraged. And as Voldemort took residence at the Malfoy Manor, Trix has been protecting Draco to her best abilities. But she knew that Voldemort would eventually make Draco a Deatheater and she vowed to herself and Draco that that would never happen, as long as she walks this earth. Which is forever.

They were walking across the hallways, heading to approximate direction where The Room Of Requirements was. This time, she was walking alone, without Loki by her side. And dread was creeping in her, making her anxious of the upcoming evening that promised to be quite long, with her father and lovers making a sudden appearance back in her life.

...............................................................................

Soon they came to a halt in the middle of the corridor and Bellatrix looked at the wall expectedly.

"Um, I don't want to brag or anything but what good will it do if we look at this wall. Besides, my feet hurt from all this walking." Elena Gilbert said in an annoying voice. 

"You are a vampire. Your feet can't hurt from just walking. Your knees can, however, from all the kneeling you sure are doing. And we are not just looking at the wall. I'm waiting." Bellatrix said, already annoyed by the young vampire. 

"Em, nothing is happening, Miss Bellatrix." Said a teenage boy with light brown hair, having caught her name in the headmasters office.

"Yeah, I can see that," Trix answered, looking quite irritated, "It's just being stubborn." She started tapping her foot rather impatiently and after a few more moments letting out a small whine.

"Patience is a virtue, my dear Bell. Isn't that what you told me on your first day in my class?" A seemingly emotionless voice said from somewhere in the long corridor. 

"I know I said that, godfather. But I'm feeling quite peckish today," Trix answered, now looking at her godfather, " for obvious reasons." Quickly eyeing up three men. Then a gentle smile overtook her features and she walked over to the black-haired man with open arms, soon engulfing him a hug.