★-4-★

(Flashback will be written in italics)

To say that Bell was enraged would be an understatement. She was utterly repulsed. Why would the Ministry send Dementors to Hogwarts? And even better, how could Dumbledore allow it to happen? That was just beyond her.

After talking with Dumbledore, Bell returned back to The Room of Requirement to see everyone fast asleep. Well almost everyone. When she returned, she saw Klaus sitting in the armchair by the fire, his hands linked together on his knees, staring straight ahead into the fire. 

Sighing, Bell closed the door which caused Klaus to snap his head in her direction. Diverting her eyes away from Klaus, she started walking to the back of the room where her room was, but Klaus' voice stopped her.

"Trix," Klaus breathed out.

"No," was all she said in response.

"Trix, please," Klaus pleaded, which he didn't do much. "I just want to talk."

"Fine." Trix breathed out and sat on the armchair opposite of Klaus. "What do you want to talk about?"

"Why did you leave?"  

"You really don't know, do you?" she looked at Klaus slightly shocked. He shook his head, sincerely confused, the blond curls that Trix loved so much bouncing from side to side. "Well, in that case, let me tell you a story."

"How will a story explai-" 

"This story is about two brothers. The younger one with major abandonment and anger issues, the older one righteous, always trying to see the good in his younger siblings. They both fell in love with one girl, this very special and unique girl. Not wanting to repeat past mistakes, agree that they would share her. With her consent obviously. And so they became a polyamorous couple. Everything was great, the girl helped brothers to see more good in themselves. The younger one became more grounded and considered with others, the older one focusing more on himself instead of others. 

"The brothers had a sister.  A beautiful and fierce woman, who unfortunately fell in love way too easily. And so, once again, the sister fell in love. Thinking that her brothers would approve of this relationship, considering that they are in one, she confessed to them. As soon as the younger brother heard about this, he murdered his sister's lover in fear that she would abandon him. The older brother keeping their sister from interfering with this, allowing the murder to happen. 

"Meanwhile, somewhere in the castle-like stronghold, the special girl was arriving at the brother anxiously. She had decided that she wanted to tell her lovers more about her world of wizards and witches, to finally introduce them to Death himself. But as she was nearing the room, she overheard an argument between 3 siblings...

Bellatrix, who appeared to be about 3 years younger, was walking in one of the many corridors in the Mikaelson abattoir, continuously rubbing her hands together to ease her nerves. As she neared the room her lovers were in, she smiled softly at hearing their voices, but as soon as she could distinguish the words, she stopped.

"Why would you do it, Nik?! Why did you have to kill him?!" Rebekah cried out, leaning over the body of her newly beloved.

"Because Bekah, if you haven't noticed his yet, love is a weakness. And we cannot afford that." Klaus responded, done with her shenanigans.

"Then what about Trix? Do you not love her? What about you, Elijah? Always so noble, but you continue leading her on, and for what?" 

"Do not bring Bellatrix in this, sister. She has nothing to do with this." 

"Oh, she has everything to do with this. I only came to you today because I was sure you wouldn't be so hostile towards my romance because you love Trix-"

"I don't love her, Rebekah! Love is a weakness, and I don't have any weaknesses!" Nik shouted and Bells' hand flew to cover her mouth, tears streaming down her face. Nik's words hit her hard, as she wasn't expecting him to say that.

"WHat? Then why is she still her?!"

"Because she's useful."

"So you're just using the poor girl. She loves you, Nik. Stop using her! She doesn't deserve it. And what about you, 'Lijah? What about you?"

"Sadly, I have to agree with Nikl-" Trix didn't listen any further, already walking away as fast as possible, sobs raking her body and heels echoing through the large corridor. The sound only Rebekah seemed to pick up. As soon as she hears it, she paled, but then a sly smirk made it's way up her face, knowing that whatever her brothers were saying wasn't true. She could see their love for that girl every day, growing constantly. Something like that even the best actors could portray. 

"What's so funny, sister?" Klaus suddenly saw her smirk, squinting his eyes slightly in her direction. 

"It's funny how you continue on pushing away people that care about you. And you seem to have just lost another one."

Klaus and Elijah paled and looked at each other, before speeding into one of the bedrooms that contained Bells' stuff to see everything was gone, no trace left of their lover. 

After listening to Trix's story, Klaus could vividly remember that day when he and his brother lost their girl. And now that he finally realized that Rebekah was right, that it was his fault, he couldn't help the look of utter defeat cross his face.

"Now that you have your answers, are you satisfied?" Trix asked, her expression cold and emotionless. 

"I didn't mean any of it. Please, believe me." Klaus pleaded.

"For me to believe you, you need to have my trust. The thing that you currently lack." After saying this, Klaus suddenly took her hand in his, making her slightly flinch at the contact. 

Turning to look at her with all his body, Klaus brought her knuckles up to his lips, unshed tears glistening in his eyes, the fire from the fireplace making his eyes look mesmerizing. 

"Please, all I ask is another chance. Please." Klaus pleaded, making her heart clench.

" Its gonna take time, Nik." Trix took back her hand, standing up. "You broke my heart and I don't know if I can trust you anymore. Until you prove me otherwise, you ain't getting any chances. The same applies to Elijah who I know is still awake and listening to this conversation."

Walking over to her makeshift room, she sighed heavily. Turning to look back at Klaus who stayed seated by the fireplace, she quietly bids both him and Elijah goodnight and climbs in her bed, finally letting a lone tear to slid down her face before sleep consumed her and she was greeted by the familiar darkness once again.

============================================

Hiya, babes. Gosh, I'm so happy to finally see you after so long. I feel intimidated.

  I know you all hate me for not updating but I'm gonna try doing it more periodically than previously. Also, if there are any mistakes, please feel free to point them out. 

Vote, comment, and stay beautiful.