★-1-★

3rd pov.
____________

It was 31th of August, the last day of holidays and already tomorrow students will come back to Hogwarts.

Professor McGonagall and Dumbledore were in his office, getting ready for newcomers and hard year, when they heard a knock on a door.

"Come in." Called Dumbledore and Mr. Flinch opened a door. Behind him were Mikaelsons, Avengers and a Scooby Doo gang, along with Marcel and Katerina. "Oh, I was awaiting your arrival. You can go Minerva."

Professor McGonagall exited his office as all the guest came in.

"Why are we here?" In sync asked Klaus and Tony. They both looked at each other and scoffed.

"I have called you, because wizarding world needs more help then we first thought." Calmly said Albus. "Voldemort, also known as He-who-must-not-be-named, is planning to destroy all muggles, also known as humans like you lot, and muggleborn wizards and witches."

"That makes two of us." Mumbled Loki, which didn't go unnoticed by every person in the room, since they all looked at him.

"What!?" A rather build man with light brown hair, Kol Mikaelson, almost shouted. "That is outrageous, old man!"

"Mr. Mikaelson. Before you address me like that, I suggest you realize to whom you are speaking with."

"Okay, let's get this straight. You need our help fighting this He-who-must-not-be-named character, when we could be off doing things that are more relevant to us?" Klaus spoke while looking at all Avengers.

"Yes. And his name is Voldemort."

"Uh, right." Sighed Steve who stood besides Kiona, his girlfriend.

"But sir, I don't see how we can help. I mean, we are not witches or wizards. Only one that could help you is Bonnie, since she is a witch, but–" Caroline exclaimed but was cut off by Thors loud voice.

"Lady Wanda, Lady Kiona and my brother Loki can help too. They have powers."

"Oaf." Muttered Loki but he was kinda interested since his sister, Bellatrix, was from wizarding community. Of course he knew that Tony was her father and he was rather shocked when he found out that he is searching for his daughter.

"Indeed, you are not. But with this great battle brewing we need all help we can get."

Meanwhile, somewhere in large corridors of Hogwarts, not far from Dumbledore's office, a feminine figure walked, a sound of it's heels accompanying it.

"Perhaps if we have discussed this beforehand, we wouldn't be caught in this kerfuffle–" Elijah suggested with his ever-so-calm tone only to be cut off by Dumbledore before he could finish the statement.

"No. We don't have enough time. Voldemort will not stop and we need to get all force we can. We don't have second, let alone minutes for any discussions."

Figure walked up to Eagle statue and it started extending up.

"We will help." Bucky said, from his position near staircase.

"We will?" Bruce, Peter, Scott and Pietro asked in sync.

"Yeah, we have fought stronger enemies than some creepy man with a wooden stick and a high ego." Tony answered looking at his team.

"I thank you, Avengers. But don't understatement Voldemort." Albus nodded his head.

"So basically Mr. Dumblydore is feeding us to wolves." Klaus smirked from his position leaning against staircase.

"I think my brother here has a valid point." Rebekah said.

"What Balderdash!" Dumbledore scoffed. "I know you allut be confused right now, but if you all will let me explain why you are here, you will understand."

"There's nothing to be explained really." Katerina Petrova, also known as Kathrine Pierce, said with a light shrug.

"No, I think I'd like to hear what Mr. Dumblydore has to say." Damon said, a small grin sprawling across his handsome features.

"Enough with Dumblydore, will you?" Elijah groaned. Klaus gave his older brother a glare and muttered something under his breath.

"Many years ago, when Voldemort rose to his power, began the first war in the Wizarding World. He almost succeded but was defeated by a baby and his parents. The famous Harry Potter was first to ever the Killing Curse. When Harry's parents died, he was raised in Muggle world. As every student, Harry was 11 when he came to this place - Hogwards School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Once he came accustomed to this kind of life, he found out he was The-Boy-Who-Lived."

Dumbledore paused his explanation to take a deep breath, before he continued.

"This very year Harry is now attending in seventh year. To get down to the point, Voldemort is backback, along with his followers the Death Eaters, and now he is on the move. I am afraid the second war is about to begin and we need your help tu defeat him."

"So?" Elena sniffed.

"So.. " Dumbledore began. "I had a meeting with the teachers earlier and we came up with this plan. They all know you are vampires and superheroes. To start things of, there are four houses - Gryffindor, Slytherin, Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. I will place most of you in seventh year, along with Harry Potter."

"So how will we be sorted into these... Houses? And some of us are too old to be students like me, Elijah, Damon and some of the Avengers." Klaus asked.

"Ah, yes. The Sorting Hat will place you in one of the houses. And some of you will be joining professors as helpers in classes. You all will be staying here at Hogwards, along with us. Any questions?" Dumbledore asked looking over at the group of vampires and superheroes, who all shook their heads.

Elijah took the opportunity to speak for the crowd. "I can find only one answer to this situation. We're in."

Just as Dumbledore send them a greatful nod, a knock on a door startled them all.

Dumbledore send a knowing look at the door before calling for the person behind it to come in.

End of the 3rd pov.
_____________

I went up to Dumbledores office doors, my white high heels clicking along the corridor, white sleeveless, shoulders covering robe swaying with every step I took. My wavy dirty blonde hair over my shoulders.

I came to stop in front of a door leading inside the office. I knocked and heard a faint 'come in'. I went in and immediately spoted my Headmaster in front of his desk.

"Professor, I got your owl saying that I need to come back to Hogwards. Did something happen?" My voice filled the room as I made my way over to Albus, ignoring every person in the room. Not that I was even interested in them.

"Bellatrix, thank you for coming." He said with a smile gracing his face as he brought me in a hug.

"Well, you did say that it was urgent. So what's happening?"

"Voldemort is happening." I groaned and covered my face with my palms.

I yelped as I was brought in a hug, too familiar scent of books and tea filling my nose.

"Hello brother." I laughed as I felt me being hugged thighter as soon ad I said that.

"Sister." Loki muttered his face hidden in my hair.

We were standing like that for a minute or two till I heard three voices, I wished not to hear ever again, say my name. They all were filled with shock and longing.

"Bellatrix." I stiffened and slowly turned around to look at my lovers and father.