[3]

Baekhyun laid on the ground, half dead. His head was spinning and his body covered in bruises. He rose his trembling hand and wiped his bleeding lip. All of his wounds were visible to his terrible boyfriend as he was dressed in a very revealing outfit, only wearing a now torn crop-top, very short shorts and fishnet tights. 

     Baekhyun peeked up at him through his bangs, seeing his boyfriend staring down at him. He threw another hard kick into his stomach. He effortlessly wrapped his hands around his throat, lifting him off the ground. Baekhyun gasped, kicking his legs desperately. 

     His boyfriend walked across the room with him, holding him out the window. Baekhyun clung to his wrist, trying not to look down. 

     "M-Master" he choked "Think!" 

     His boyfriend only furrowed his eyebrows as if telling him to continue. 

     Baekhyun whimpered squeezing his eyes shut to help him endure the pain. 

     "P-...P-Police" he choked out. 

     He stopped to think about it before he tossed him back inside.  Baekhyun harshly collided with the ground, tumbling across the room back to the place he started. He weakly pulled himself back up to his hands and knees, looking up. 

     The last thing he saw was the glass bottle in his hand. 

     Baekhyun woke up with a jolt. He was wrapped tightly in a pair of strong arms. He looked up seeing Minseok in a tank top, giving him a full view of his muscular arms. But Baekhyun was too shaken to admire him. 

     Tears gathered in Baekhyun's eyes as he tried to find his breath. He was shaking so bad that he was surprised he didn't wake Minseok. It took all of his strength not to break right then and there, but something soft rubbed against his neck. 

     He turned in Minseok's arms, finding Tan affectionately rubbing against him. Baekhyun's heart slowly but surely started to return to it's normal pace. He rubbed her soft little forehead with his thumb, making her purr. He smiled softly, lifting her up. 

     "Thank you" he whispered. 

     She licked his noes in response. Baekhyun giggled at her sandpaper tongue as she continued. 

     "Shhhhh, I don't wanna wake him" he whispered. 

     He sat up on the bed, looking among the mess of a room while petting her in his lap. 

     "What am I gonna do about all this?" he sighed. 

     Baekhyun stood up, setting the little kitty on the bed, leaving her with a little peck before turning around. He decided to dress himself first. He opened his bag that he used to store his less-revealing clothes. He wore a white cropped hoodie with a pastel pink skirt. He had a pair of fishnet tights, debating if he should wear them or not. He chewed his lip, looking back at Minseok. He sighed and slid them onto his legs, wearing a thick choker as well. 

     He collected the dirtied clothes on the ground, putting them in a vacant laundry basket which he left by the door. Then he picked up the trash, finding random cans and bags crammed behind shelves or corners in effort to 'hide them'. He chuckled a little bit, stuffing them in a trashcan that was completely unused. 

     Baekhyun dusted his hands off, looking around. There was still piles of random objects on his desk and shelves. Baekhyun clicked his tongue, giving Minseok a disapproving look. He arranged organized his desk, even separating the papers into two little neat stacks. 

     He had finally finished tidying up the room and smiled to himself. The only clean part of the room before was the little area for Tan. At least he took care of his cat. 

     Baekhyun left the room and started to clean the rest of the house. He decided not to vacuum as that would wake the others. It came to a point where he had finished everything but that. 

     He pouted and crossed his arms over his chest cutely. 

     "Did they do something yesterday or do they always take this long?..." he whispered. 

     "No, we always take this long" a voice arose. 

     Baekhyun whirled around, his eyes wide. Tao was standing there in an expensive looking robe with dripping wet hair. Baekhyun gulped and averted his eyes. 

     "I'm sorry! That was rude of me!" he apologized, bowing sincerely. 

     Tao chuckled and approached him, lifting him back up. 

     "It's fine~ There's no need to be so formal" he assured. 

     Baekhyun nodded shyly "S-Sorry" 

     "Stop saying sorry, there's nothing to be sorry about" Tao said simply. 

     "Okay- Sorry- Shoot!" he mentally scolded himself for saying it again. 

     Tao laughed, shaking his head. He held his chin gently, looking him in the eyes. 

     "How can some one be so awful to such an angel?" he asked. 

     "Believe me, I am no angle" Baekhyun said with a slight smirk. 

     Tao leaned closer to his face, still holding his chin. 

     "And what is that supposed to mean?" he whispered. 

     Baekhyun's cheeks dusted pink and his heart fluttered. He felt Tao's breath fanning his face from the close proximity. His eyes trailed down to Tao's lips, staying there. They inched closer until the their lips nearly touched.... 

     Tao smirked and flicked Baekhyun's chin upward before walking away. 

     "I'm going to go get properly dressed" he said. 

     Baekhyun held his beating chest and nodded. 

     "I-Is it alright if I make breakfast?" Baekhyun asked. 

     "I don't see why not" Tao replied before disappearing into his room. 

     Baekhyun leaned back against the wall, clinging to it as he took a moment to regain himself. 

     He released a deep sigh before he went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for the household.