[4]

By the time Tao had finished his morning routine, the others had woken up, looking around in confusion. 

     "Everything is so... clean?..." Chanyeol muttered. 

     "Did you do it Taozi?" Minseok asked.

     "God, no" Tao chuckled. 

     A soft, beautiful voice filled the house as well as a delicious aroma. They all mindlessly followed it down the winding staircase and into the kitchen. Baekhyun was cooking their breakfast and singing. His voice was just beautiful as the boy himself. 

     Baekhyun carried a large plate of eggs to the table, putting a little over it. He turned around to go back cooking, seing the 11 boys staring in awe. He screamed out of shock, stepping back. 

     "That was..." Yifan trailed. 

     Baekhyun bit his lip, avoiding their eyes. 

     "Baekhyun, your voice is amazing..." Yixing said. 

     Baekhyun blushed and turned away shyly. 

     "T-T-Thank you" he stuttered. 

     He went back to the kitchen and went back to preparing their breakfast. 

     "Wait- Baekhyun- Did you do all this?" Jongin asked. 

     "You mean the cleaning?" Baekhyun asked. 

     The all nodded in confirmation. Baekhyun chewed his lip nervously but nodded. Then he realized something that made him gasp. 

     "That was a huge violation of your privacy!" he exclaimed in shock. 

     He got down on his knees, his head on the ground in a sincere apology. 

     "I'm so sorry! I deserve a punishment!" Baekhyun cried. 

     The all stood silently, quite taken aback by his sudden outburst. 

     "Baek" Junmyeon started, holding his shoulder, pushing him up into a sitting position "There's nothing to apologize for!"

     "I think you're the only person ever to apologize for a cleaning" Jongdae laughed. 

     "Baekhyun, there's really no need to act so formal or apologetic okay sweetie" Junmyeon asked. 

      Baekhyun pursed his lips before hugging him tightly. 

     Junmyeon smiled and hugged him back even tighter. 

     "Why... he mumbled... why are you all so nice to me?" he asked. 

     "Because, you deserve happiness Baekhyun" Chanyeol said.

     Baekhyun smiled at him. 

     "Why don't you rest Baekhyun? I can take over in the kitchen" Kyungsoo offered. 

     Baekhyun frowned at him. 

     "Are you sure you don't need help?" he asked. 

     "I'm sure sweetheart" he smiled. 

     "You've done so much for us already Baekhyun" Sehun assured. 

     "Only to make it up to you..." Baekhyun replied.

     "Baekhyun ah, can you come with me please?" Yixing asked. 

     Baekhyun nodded, following him up the long flight of stairs once more. Yixing brought him to his bedroom and sat him down on the bed. Baekhyun watched curiously as he came back with a little white box. He looked up at Yixing with a tilt of his head, looking like a puppy in Yixing's eyes. 

     "May I see your arm, Baekhyun?" he asked.

     Baekhyun was just a little nervous but obliged. Yixing rolled up his sleeved, taking some disinfectant. 

     "This may sting a little" he warned. 

     Baekhyun didn't even flinch when he put it on. 

     "Does it not hurt?" Yixing asked. 

     "Let's just say, getting those cuts hurt a lot more than this" he said. 

     Yixing held the back of his head, kissing his forehead. He gently lifted his chin, looking him in the eyes. 

     "You don't deserve to suffer like that, ever again" he muttered sincerely to him "And as long as I'm around, you won't" 

     Baekhyun smiled graciously. 

     "Thank you, Yixing..." 

     Yixing tended to his wounds again, bandaging them. Baekhyun gasped as Yixing gripped the bottom of his thigh, lifting up his leg to get to the marks on his legs. Baekhyun's thighs were always very sensitive and people touching them never failed to make him eager. 

     Yixing didn't seem to notice. 

     Baekhyun was biting his lip and blushing, feeling him swipe on the wet medicine to his wounds. He could've sworn Yixing was teasing him. The subtly squeezes or little rubs that drove him insane. 

     He breathed out a sigh of relief when he let go of his thigh, setting it back down... 

     Only to go right to the next one. 

     "Ah~" 

     He didn't mean to obviously so it took him by surprise as well. He blushed and looked away shyly while Yixing stared at him in shock, trying to comprehend what happened. 

     "Baek-"

     "BREAKFAST!!!"