[5]

Baekhyun chewed his bottom lip, looking down to hide his blush. Baekhyun's eyes widened when Yixing picked him up, carrying him out of the room. 

     "Y-Yixing!" he exclaimed. 

     Yixing carried him down the stairs and set him down at the dinner table. Baekhyun still had his head down, blushing. 

     "T-Thank you hyung" Baekhyun blushed "A-And thank you too Kyungsoo" 

     Kyungsoo smiled at him and nodded. Baekhyun picked up his utensils and started to eat while kicking his legs in a childish manner. 

     Baekhyun had given himself a smaller portion since he never really ate much. 

     "Are you sure that's all you want Baek?" Minseok asked, frowning a little. 

     "Yep!" Baekhyun replied cheerfully "I don't have a very big appetite"

     Baekhyun ate his food, as did the others. As they ate though, Baekhyun heard a familiar ping from his backpack. 

     He sat completely frozen his blood running cold...

     How could he have been so stupid?

     He was so incredibly naive while packing his bag that he didn't realize.

     How could he not realize his mistake?!

     "Baekhyun?" Jongdae questioned worriedly. 

      Baekhyun gulped and stood up, slowly approaching his bag. He felt like everything was moving in slow motion...

     With a shaking hand, he unzipped the bag and retrieved his small, rose gold colored phone. He closed his eyes, swallowing thickly. 

     Please don't let it be him

     Please let be anyone else

     Anyone

     Anyone but him!

     He stood trembling at thought, but clicked the power button on the side of his phone. He took a deep breath, keeping his teary eyes cast to the ceiling. Then he finally looked down at the phone. 

     J: I found you Baeky~

     J: Why don't you come outside and see your master?

     Baekhyun released a small scream and dropped his phone, watching it crack against the floor. 

      "No! No! NO!!!" he screamed backing away from his phone. 

     There was a tracker implanted in his phone. One that was dangerous to remove, or so his boyfriend said. But who knows? It was probably lie. Because ever single thing he told Baekhyun was a lie. 

     The 'I'll never hurt you again's, the 'I love you's and so so many other broken promises and false statements. 

     There was a loud bang at the door and Baekhyun fell to his knees, sobbing. He could hear that oh-so familiar voice angrily screaming his name from outside the door. 

     And to his dismay, the door burst open, hitting the wall from impact. 

     "NO!! NO!! JAE PLEASE!!" he begged. 

     ((THIS IS RANDOM JAE, NOT ONE THAT YOU KNOW AND LOVE I SWEAR))

     Baekhyun backed away from him, seeing the whip grasped tightly in his left hand. But his pleads what unheard as Jae relentlessly slashed the rope against his skin, tearing through his clothes. 

     Baekhyun screamed again, hearing a shattering sound. 

     Trembling on the ground, his hesitantly looked up. Jae stumbling, holding his bleeding shoulder and swearing loudly. 

     "T-T-Ta-aozi" Baekhyun stuttered. 

     ZiTao didn't respond looking Jae dead in the eyes. 

     "Next time you decide to break into someones house and try to kill someone" he started "Make sure he isn't with 11 men who know how to fucking fight" 

//i know that the others didn't do much to help Baekhyun in this but it made it more dramatic so whatevs