[6]

Baekhyun was in Yifans arms, sobbing. He looks up again, seeing Jae glare at him one last time before shoved into the police car. Junmyeon had called the police as soon as he heard the shouting outside even Tao was ready to beat the shit out of him. Tao was only able to get a few punches in which he was unhappy with so Sehun was inside calming him down. 

     "Come on Baek, we need to get you to the hospital" Yixing whispered to him. 

     Baekhyun rapidly shook his head, not wanting to go. 

     "Baeky, please?" Junmyeon asked. 

     Baekhyun shook his head again. 

     "W-What if he's there?! W-What if h-he-"

     "Baeky~ He's not there. He's going away for a long time~" Jongdae cooed. 

     "Guys- let's just give him time to calm down" Yifan said, rubbing Baekhyun's shoulders. 

     Baekhyun was clinging onto Yifan like his life depended on it. 

     "Baby, can I pick you up?" Yifan whispered to him. 

     Baekhyun nodded, a little calmed by the pet name. Yifan picked him up, bringing him inside. 

     "Why haven't you taken him to the hospital yet?!" Zitao shouted. 

     "The last thing he needs is shouting" Luhan frowned at him. 

     Kris sat on the couch with Baekhyun in his lap. Junmyeon sat on his left and Jongin on the right while Jongdae was knelt in front of them. With their kind words, he was able to calm down and stop crying. 

     "Baeky? Are you alright now?" Jongin asked. 

     He nodded slowly and people out of Yifans arms. 

     "Baek, we need to take you to the hospital.. okay?" Jongin mumbled. 

     Baekhyun shook his head. 

     "I don' wanna go!" Baekhyun whined. 

     "Baekhyun, you have to go, you're bleeding real bad" Minseok frowned. 

     "I've been hurt worse and I was fine without treatment" he pouted. 

     "Baeky, that won't change our mind. You're hurt real bad and you need help" Junmyeon said, trying to convince him. 

     "Why don't you wanna go anyway?" Luhan asked. 

     "I don' like hospitals" Baekhyun pouted with teary eyes "They're scawy"

     "Ah~ Baekhyunnie don't pout like that! It's fair!" Jongin groaned though he was smiling. 

     Baekhyun pouted more before eventually breaking into a smile. 

     "Does that mean I don' gotta go?" he asked excitedly. 

     "No Baek" Kyungsoo frowned, holding his shoulders "You're still hurt"

     He leaned over his shoulder and kissed his cheek. 

     Baekhyun whined, still pouting. 

     "I don' wanna!~" he whined. 

     "We'll be right with you babe" Luhan assured. 

     Baekhyun whined a little more, turning away. 

     "mmmm.... fine" he muttered. 

     Yifan scooped him up and carried him to the car. They sat him down on Sehun's lap since they didn't have anymore room. The adrenaline wore off and he really started to feel the pain.

     He began to cry again, clinging on to Sehun. 

     "We'll be there soon Baek..."