What's Happening

It's been a few weeks since Bellamy basically fucked Clarke and well this is what happened:
Clarke's Pov:
I don't know what was wrong with me today I just got this weird feeling to throw up and me and Bellamy did screw each other like 3 or 4 weeks ago, I ran to the bathroom and threw up tears flooded my eyes as I hurled a few more times. When I was done I went to lay on the bed for some thinking time alone. My mom always said never have sex because you'll get pregnant especially before your married to a man, I always thought that didn't matter especially if you wanted a child but that's just me.

"Hey Bellamy, come here." I yelled from the bedroom

"Yeah what is it." He yelled back

"I have something to tell you?"

"Coming Babe" said Bellamy

When Bellamy arrived into the bedroom I gave him a worried look of slight confusion and wondering.

"Bellamy"

"Yes dear." he answered 

"I-I-I'm Pre-pregnant"

"WHAT CLARKE!" He said really angered at me.

I got up leaving the bedroom when Bellamy grabbed my wrists tightly his grip hard and muscular, I tried to escape his strong grip and when that didn't work I kneed him in the crotch escaping his grasp I ran out the front door to Raven's house. Quickly knocking on the door she answered I then ran inside and sat down.

"What's wrong Clarke" asked Raven confused as to why Clarke was here.

"I-I-I'm Pre-pregnant Raven" I replied 

"I'm worried about Bellamy." I said crying

"What he do NOW" Raven said angry wanting to punch Bellamy.

After explaining the situation to Raven I had asked if I could stay for a few nights just until Bellamy had calmed down. Raven was my best friend and plus she said yes? Yes Raven was really one who knew about and Bellamy very so often did she want to punch him for hurting my feelings. But in the long run he's happy or so I thought.