Broken Clarke

A/N: I know this seems a little sad because Clarke is depressed you'll see why. Moving onto the chapter.

Clarke's Pov(Again):
After I had talked with Bellamy I decided to relax and think for a little while. I was used to being hurt or even not sleeping and I was heart broken, I was used so many times so many hurtful times.

I felt so lost and lonely and I cried a lot of the time when Bellamy wasn't here, I sat down on the bed with my hand on my little baby bump I decided to sleep or at least try. Bellamy was working with the group outside and he wouldn't be back for a few hours so I decided to cry myself to sleep again.

*Few hours later*

*Boom*

I heard screaming and the front door slam shut, I sat up on the bed when Bellamy ran inside the bedroom and held me close then I saw Lincoln enter our room I trembled in Bellamy's arms he then grabbed a gun from his holster and pointed it at Lincoln. Lincoln did the same but pointed his gun at me I trembled even more.

"GET UP CLARKE GRIFFIN DON'T MAKE ME TELL YOU AGAIN" Lincoln Yelled

"I'd put that gun down Lincoln if I were you." Said Bellamy

"OR WHAT, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO ME IF I DON'T" Lincoln Yelled again

"Do you wanna see what'll I'll do if you don't" Said Bellamy

*gun shot*

Bellamy shot a bullet at Lincoln and it pierced his chest causing him to bleed out and Bellamy asked if I was alright I nodded my head signaling that I wasn't alright I laid down trembling in Bellamy's arms. After that incident I was gonna be scared for awhile.