Kidnapped

Clarke's Pov:

It had been a few days, I was trying to sleep when something was thrown at my window and broke it although I didn't care Raven was a really deep sleeper so she didn't come bursting into my room uninvited.

When I did fall asleep I had a dream that I was being taken by someone I tried calling for help but not even Bellamy had come neither did Raven but I was used to the heartbreak they had caused, I woke up from my nightmare to see I wasn't in my bed sleeping I was in a cave with some mysterious stranger with a gun pointed at me.

Narrator's Pov:

"It's about time you woke up Clarke." said the Stranger 

"H-How do you know my name?" said Clarke scared

"You killed my wife remember" said the Stranger

"L-Lincoln is that you" said Clarke still scared

"Yeah you killed Octavia my wife our kids don't have a Mother now because you killed her" said Lincoln angered

"Yeah I did kill Octavia and I'm glad I did. Because if I hadn't she would have killed us all, I didn't want to kill her I swear Lincoln but I had no choice." said Clarke outraged

Clarke's Pov:

Outraged Lincoln fires off a round near my feet, almost shooting off my toe. I was getting worried that I was gonna die or that my unborn baby would die before Bellamy and Raven got to me in time because time is all we got.

*1 day later*

Raven's Pov:

I woke up to go check on Clarke and when I got there I saw some horrendous stuff Clarke's window had been broken and she was gone. All I could think was that Clarke was kidnapped, I have to tell Bellamy right away.

I went to Bellamy's house next door and knocked when he opened the door he was dressed in sweats and a black shirt. 

"Hey Bellamy" I said

"Hey Raven, what's going on?" he asked groggyily 

"Well your wife Clarke was kidnapped and well I have verbal evidence of what might have happened" I had said hoping he wasn't gonna punch me.

"WHAT, SHE'S PREGNANT AND HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED." he said angry to the point that if you'd touch him he'd punch you in the face.