Morning Sickness (Liam)

Ziam

...
Liam was 16 weeks pregnant. Normally morning sickness was supposed to stop after 10 weeks but Liam always struggled with it the whole pregnancy. That's one of the reasons he already stopped working. He eventually popped into his office when he was feeling alright enough but it wasn't often.

Zayn, his fiancé, had his own art studio where he did workshops, sold artworks and art equipment. Since it was his own business he  could mostly leave whenever he wanted if he wasn't doing a workshop.

Since nothing was going on right now in his studio he texted with Liam.

Z: "Morning Babe. Hope you slept well. 💛😘"

L: "Good Morning Love. 😘 I slept pretty good but as soon as I woke up the morning sickness hit me right away 😖🤢"

Z: "Poor Baby 😬 I'm sorry I had to leave so early. I wish I could take care of you. I will be home soon. I promise."

L: "Its fine Love. No need to hurry. Love you 💙"

Z: "I have to go now. The workshop starts soon and I have to get ready. You can call me always. Love you too. 😘💛"

Zayn sighed and got ready for the workshop. It took two hours before he could leave.

After 1,5 hours Zayn received a message from Liam.

L: "When are you going to come home? 🙄 I'm craving Oreos but we don't have any and I feel so nauseous anyway. Hormones are messing with me and I wanna cry. 😭 I miss you💙"

Z: "I will buy Oreos on my way home okay? No need to cry love, it makes me sad too. ☹️ I will be there in 45 minutes. I miss you too Sweetheart. 💛"

Zayn sighed sadly, he wanted to be with Liam already. He continued his workshop and as soon as he finished he told one of assistants that he was leaving. Before driving home he stopped to buy some Oreos. Then he drove home.

He unlocked the front door "I'm back home sweetheart!"  he shouted as he took his shoes off. "livingroom" Liam answered and Zayn went into the livingroom where he found Liam laying on his back, legs angled and one hand resting on his small baby bump while the other one was dangling down the sofa. "How are you feeling?"  Zayn asked after pecking Liams lips. He sat down by Liams head and Liam immediately used Zayns lap as pillow.

"Its getting better. I threw up like 10 minutes ago and the nausea finally passed. But I really, really, really want Oreos."  Liam whined a little bit and Zayn grinned and took a package of Oreos out of his bag "Look what I got" Liam eyes lit up.

"You really brought them! You are the best husband in the world.. Its.. Its.. You.. I.." Liam started sobbing. Zayn chuckled "Its alright love. No need to cry.  Stupid hormones huh?" Zayn played with Liams hair. Liam nodded slightly and continued sobbing. Zayn gave him some Oreos "Eat them. They will make you will better." 

Liam nodded and started munching on his Oreo, eventually calming down. Zayn smiled and softly kissed Liam again, tasting the Oreo on his lips so he licked his lips "Mmm. Delicious.  Can I have one?" Zayn asked. "Nu-uh" Liam shook his head and stuffed another on in his mouth.

They both laughed and Zayn eventually snatched one from Liam.

They watched some TV and Zayn talked about his day at work. Liam always loved to hear about it. Liam ate a whole bunch of Oreos before turning around so he was laying on his side. "Tired Babe?" Zayn asked and continued playing with Liam hair, not able to see his face. "Yeah.. And nauseous again.." Liam half whispered and closed his eyes.

"Alright.. Take a nap" Zayn kissed his head but Liam was already drifting off. Zayn played with Liams hair with one hand and checked his phone with the other one, eventually taking a picture of Liam. He checked his mails and wrote down some ideas for his next workshop.

An hour past and Liam started stirring but not waking up. Zayn put his phone away and paid his attention to Liam. Liam squirmed and moved around for 15 minutes woke up with a groan. He sat up and took a shaky breath. "Liam? Are you alright?" Zayn frowned as he saw Liams pale face. His fiancé slowly looked up at him and shook his head before he stood up anf shuffled out of the room.

Zayn follwed him and Liam covered his mouth with his hand as he started jogging into the bathroom. Zayn followed and found Liam sitting infront of the toilet. "Poor Babe.." Zayn knelt down behind him and rubbed his back. Liam just shook his head and leaned over the toilet before a thick stream of Oreos and water splashed into the bowl.

"Oh sweetheart.."  Zayn rubbed his back and whispered sweet nothings into his ear until Liam leaned back into Zayns lap. "All done?" Zayn asked and wiped Liams mouth. Liam nodded and got all upset "You bought the Oreos extra for me and I can't keep them down" Liam sobbed again. Zayn knew that Liam was having a bad day.

It took a few minutes until Liam calmed down and was able to leave the bathroom. They got comfy on the couch and cuddled until dinner time and Liam didn't throw up anymore that day.
...