My heart to you, my love.

Edmond Dantès and Amakusa Shiro Tokisada

It was just supposed to be a normal day in the daily lives of the servants in Chaldea. Yet there was something different. The sweety smell that beckons anyone to the kitchen. Women and men alike, human or servants where all in the kitchen to try and make something for their beloved.

The Avenger class servant, Edmond Dantès wasn't one of them. To him, Valentines was just a normal day. He didn't feel obligated to give his master any gifts nor the man who always wanted him to go back to the light.
, Amakusa Shiro Tokisada, a Ruler class servant just like that Jeanne d'Arc idiot. He was not a romantic man, or so he claims. Reading a book from the library, he was seated in the windowsill of his room that overlooks the expanse of white snow that blankets Chaldea. But beside him was a laid out coffee making items and two decorated cups. He knew someone will visit him.

Alas a few minutes later, a knock resounded outside his room. Not sparing the intruder a glance, he closes his book and heads for the coffee machine. Expertly grinding the beans and extracting the aromatic drink after he poured the grinded powder of coffee. He creates two steaming cups of coffee, putting them on a tray and prepares the sugar cubes on the side along with creamer and milk.

He faces the person finally and smirks. "Took you long enough, Tokisada. I was already thinking that brat of a woman kidnapped you already." The mentioned man would chuckle as he gives the man his gift, a heart shaped chocolate. Totally different from the biscuits he gave to his master. "I had to run to your room to avoid Assassin. Other than that, I gave master my gift after they gave me obligatory ones. Yours however is not obligatory."

The Avenger would then chuckle, hiding his blushing face as he leads Amakusa to the windowsill, enjoying their warm drink while he eats the chocolate given to him. He would just have to give something back on White's Day to his idiotic Ruler. Afterall, he still has a rival for him. But he can just push the woman to be burned or burn her himself personally. Oh how he loved that idea. He would continue to plot murderous intent on Semiramis as he pushes his face in his lover's snow white tresses.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Antonio Salieri

It was no brainer that Amadeus was part of the amassed servants inside the kitchen. Creating goods for his Queen, Marie Antoinette and of course his other half, Antonio Salieri. Already had given his gift to his master which was a small piano, he shapes the chocolate he made for Marie as a stallion and for Salieri, a normal angel. Because he got lazy putting details after he had created a detailed chocolate for Marie. Shoving them on boxes, he bounds out of the sweet smelling cafeteria and hunts Marie. Seeing her with Sanson whom he secretly gave a middle finger while he offers Marie the chocolate he made.

Quickly bowing he went ahead and headed onto the only place he knew where his Antonio could be in. The piano room. Only a few individual do enter the room afterall most servants of their master are always on the simulation room to hone their skills. Inside the room however was the man he knew greatly. Antonio Salieri was on the piano stool. Playing a melancholy song, offering the song for their master's stomach later on. Oh how many did their master even get, he wouldn't want to imagine.

Mozart smiles and bounded onto Salieri. Taking the chocolate from it's box confines and shoves the head of the angel to Salieri's mouth. Laughing with glee as the man splutters and chokes on the chocolate,soon glaring at him and puts the chocplate down on the discarded box on the piano's hood.. Before brandishing his long sword, his crazed behavior for Mozart to die once more shows up as he screams, "AMADEUUUUUSSSSS!" But soon calming down after chasing his giggling man around. Sighing, Salieri leans over the piano and fetches a black box with grayish whute stripes and a red small ribbon keeping it's contents from spilling out.