Domestic Life ft. Merlin and Arthur Headcanons

▪Merlin would keep Arthur in bed even though they are both late for work.

▪Merlin likes Arthur's cooking more than the cooks, he won't get up unless Arthur promised to cook for him.

▪Arthur secretly loves Merlin hugging him. He feels very love and warm.

▪He calls Arthur as 'Daddy' (p.s. he loves riling Arthur in any way)

▪Arthur calls Merlin as 'Mommy'.... I mean Merlin took care of him in his younger days.

▪When Arthur cooks, Merlim would stick on his back like a leech. Wanting to hug his man until the other Knights pull him away from their blushing king.

▪Merlin used magic when it was his time to do household chores in which angers his 'husband'.

▪They always share baths together and ends up with them taking ut for hours since Merlin's hair wouldn't cooperate.

▪Merlin lets Arthur touch his hair. Only Arthur alone.

▪When Merlin disappeared for a day, Arthur could not keep calm and would pace around like a lovesick puppy unti Merlin comes back the day after, pulling Merlin to their room and you know the rest.

▪When Althur (Alter Arthur) first showed up. Merlin was fanboying and fawning over his cool and cold man.

▪Merlin dotes on Arthur differently than how he dotes on Arthuria.

▪When Gilgamesh gave Merlin the Elixir of Love, he used it to bake and cook Arthur's favorite food. He wants some fun time in bed.

▪Arthur fainted when he heard that Merlin was expecting a child. Their child. His thought. 'He's a male....but...I'll take that child with him any day.'

▪Merlin was a clingy partner in his pregnancy.

▪He craves the most weirdest food like pickled apple with soy sauce, omelet rice with fish sauce and wood worms, and many more, making Arthur run around their place trying to suit his partners needs.

▪When Merlin was giving birth, Arthur would still say comforting words as he gets cursed by the screaming Merlin along with their vice like grip.

▪Once their twins finally arrived, Merlin would fall asleep, leaving Arthur all the work. The twins look like them both, sharing both their characteristics.

▪Merlin woke up after a few hours with full energy. He then snuggles his kids and kisses Arthur.

▪Arthur often would stay with the kids while Merlin was up to no good once more. So the kids call him Papa while they call Merlin as Father.

▪Merlin would spoil the kids all they want but Arthur becomes the villain and tells them to only choose ONE among the gifts Merlin brought for them.

▪ Sir Christopher Pendragon looks like Merlin with Arthur's ahoge and his green eyes which mirrors the lush forest, he was the eldest in the twins and was a miniature Arthur through and through.

▪ Sir Alexander Pendragon was the definition of a prankster like his Father, Merlin. Arthur's influence on him was his hair color and his innocent grin (which held nothing but bad news). His elf like ears was something Merlin loved, giving him small earrings like his own. Soon the father and son duo was called the Axolotls.

▪When Althur showed up to the kids the first time was when Alexander had ripped his Papa's ahoge when he was a toddler. The two kids where unfazed by the change and was rather fond of Althur. It was even the first time Althur smiled and chuckled.

▪The kids are pretty close to the other knights, even with Agravain, thus the knights would spoil them with all their attention.