Chaldea Summer Vacation ft. EdMakusa and MerThur

Edmond and Amakusa

▪Edmond would be dragging Amakusa in his floaty. Apparently, Amakusa was not used to the water much since his life as a living person was centered much about his fight for his religion to the shogunate. Thus the frenchman came to bring this new wet world to his man.

▪The count would pull Amakusa down under the water for an underwater kiss after he had successfully pulled Amakusa on the water, which the Ruler would cling onto him for support, not trusting his own feet to touch the sand beneath them...which was just reaching Edmond's collarbone.

▪The frenchman would pull Amakusa onto him and kiss him deeply and hotly, right infront of a fuming Semiramis, who is currently fuming on the beach and had broken her glass of iced tea out of jealousy. She would scream curses and even tried poisoning Edmond (which really didn't do anything against him).

▪The master couldn't pull the two apart from one another. After a day had passed, the master wanted to spend time with Amakusa for some bonding time, but they couldn't see the other without seeing their other half beside them.

▪There would be a beach volleyball game between Edmond and Semiramis. The prize? Amakusa. It was actually Semiramis who started it. It ended up with them using their own powers and made them game a one-on-one...the other servants didn't want to go in between the two since they can die in the crossfire.

▪Edmond wins the game (he cheated with his speed) and literally had a make out session infront of everyone. Everyone except Semiramis was already used to this form of affection, Merlin does this with Arthur too...and it became a daily occurrence.

▪Amakusa is actually a shy person especially when being showered with love. When it was supper, it was another battlefield for Edmond and Semiramis, they where given a kitchen of their own while the cooking servants had another. The two would serve food after food to Amakusa who would just blush at the attention. But he would try to stop them after they had filled the long table with food.

▪Edmond used his Golden Rule to buy himself the fastest personalized yacht, in which he calls 'Pharaoh II' and steers it onto a secluded strip of beach in the island with Amakusa in tow. Smirking at Semiramis as he pushes Amakusa inside the yacht and drives off.

▪They sleep in the bedroom of the yacht. Amakusa's favorite spot? His lover's chest. He liked the steady rhythm of their heartbeat as they sleep, it makes him calm and know that he finally found his happiness.

▪Edmond would put his hat to Amakusa's hand and jumps onto the pristine clear water to swim. Missing the sea, the man wasted no time to throw himself off the boat just to enjoy the water. Even going as far as to diving down to collect clams with pearls. He had great eyes for those things.

"Shiro, I want to ravish you right now, but you have a starfish on your head."

"Ed, your hair looks like seaweed....and it literally has a seaweed.."

Prototype Arthur and Merlin

•Merlin would rather stay inside the hotel than head outside, apparently, apart from being a half-incubus, this guy was scared of the sun. Arthur had to drag him out of their suite to even breathe some fresh air. Often the blonde will be seen alone on the shore, walking absentmindedly, thinking about how he can bring his man out.

•Arthur would bribe Merlin with the food he cooked, and it always works.

•Merlin pouts whenever the Knight try to steal his man from him. Often giving them realistic illusions of sharks chasing after them.

•The master would calm Merlin down by dumping a bucket full of cold water on the fuming man when his gaze goes deadly over the skinship between Arthur and other servants.

•Some girls flocked Arthur one time while he was on the beach bar getting himself some cream soda. Merlin was with the Master miraculously on a jetski. He was cornered by a black haired lady and her blonde haired sister. The blonde has heart shaped eyes while gazing at Arthur. Calling him 'Her Prince' while the other sister was blushing and trying to drag her sister away from the man. Yet Manaka held on. Bad timing was that Merlin had finally come back from his water trip with Ritsuka and was now heavily glaring at the two. With a small chant, he showed them the parallel world in which Arthur was the reason for their misfortunes. Appearing beside Arthur soon after and removing Manaka from his side. With a smile, pulls Arthur in a kiss. "Do the ladies have something for my HUSBAND?"

• Arthur could only sweat drop on his man's actions but secretly slides his arm onto Merlin's waist.

•Though Merlin would later be seen talking to other women, to Arthur's dismay. The mage wanted Arthur to feel what he feel. Yet Arthur turns the blind eye and continues his talk with his Knights. Praising the blushing Mordred.

•Things get heated in their hotel room. Merlin was upset with Arthur and Arthur was upset with Merlin. That night, the two of them didn't sleep on the same bed. Merlin dissapeared after their argument.