Prologue

Yi Ming strolled around the garden. He was very happy as he was going to have dinner with his family.

Yi Ming was an illegitimate child and so he never experienced family love before. Soon after he was born he was sent to the orphanage and grew up there. He was an intelligent child and with his skills he developed his business and was recognised as one of the  richest businessman in the world.

He had a cheerful personality and was popular among his friends. His looks also added to his popularity. He had jet black silky hair, phoenix eyes, straight nose, kissable lips and a body that could attract any women, and even some men. This even makes many people to be jealous of him. Despite this, he never looked  down on people and this made his servants and employees to respect him from their heart.

He had had everything except for a loving family.

After his father died, the family had nowhere to go and they came to Yi Ming for help. Yi Ming was happy that his dream of having a family would be fulfilled. His friends, employees, even servants warned him not to take them in. But he was reluctant and assured them that he would be fine.

Today he came back home early just to spend more time with his family. His step- mother was specially cooking dinner for him.

As dinner time came everyone sat together and had their meal. They talked about various simple things. He inquired about the study of his step-brother and sister. For Yi Ming it was the happiest day of his life. He felt complete and contended.

But little did he know that it was the last day of his life. He wished everyone 'good night' and went towards his room. But before he could reach his room his head felt dizzy and he fell to the ground. The servants who were nearby rushed to him. Some of them were already crying. From the corner of his eye Yi Ming could see his family  smirking. A tear ran down the corner of his eye before he took his last breath.

Yi Ming had no regrets or wishes. He had lived his life well. Although he realised that he was poisoned by his  mother he was still happy. As before he died he at least was able to have dinner with his family.

He felt his soul drifting away to some unknown place. Just when he thought it was the end, he heard a voice.

[Welcome  Host! I am Leo. Do you want to live Host?]

THIS  IS  OUR  FIRST  STORY. HOPE  YOU  ENJOY  IT🤗🤗. ALSO  ENGLISH  IS  NOT  OUR  FIRST LANGUAGE. SO  PLEASE FORGIVE  US  IF  THERE  ARE ANY   SPELLING   OR GRAMMATICAL   MISTAKES