CHAPTER... 8

'Why is she calling me?' He was a bit afraid. Although Leo assured him that the ballerina didn't hate him in this life, he still felt wary.

"Hello?"

"Is this Yi Ming?"

"Yes."

"I called to ask about the dinner. Are you free tomorrow ?"

Yi Ming paused and after deliberating his meager life choices he said, "I have some time tomorrow"

"Okay then, I will text you the address. Oh yes, my son will be there too, would you mind?"

'How can I mind? Do I have the right to mind?'

"I don't mind."

**********Next Evening***********

Yi Ming entered the restaurant as if he was entering an examination hall. He started to perspire. He was afraid he would smell and that would offend the ballerina and then kachhak- she would send him to the netherworld.

The restaurant decoration there was simple and elegant and had a homely atmosphere which somewhat calmed him down.
(Author-chan: perfect atmosphere for a homicide, it fit the 'home' in homicide)

The dinner was peaceful and Yi Ming also let down his frightened heart. The ballerina also liked Yi Ming's politeness and when she heard about his family situation, she felt the child had suffered a lot and decided to treat him well.

(Author-chan: ....)

[CONGRATULATIONS host for completing the side mission -
change the original cause of death.]

[points : 300]

Yi Ming finally released a sigh of relief and left in his car. But wait- just the original cause of death?

(Author-chan: *eating sunflower seeds*)

"Mr. Yi Ming?"

"Yes?"

"Please come to XX hospital . Your grandpa's condition is critical.''

Yi Ming speeded up. His mind was filled with only his grandpa and even Leo's presence couldn't distract him. He rushed into the hospital. The doctor saw him and shook his head, "You can go in"

His grandpa saw him and slightly raised his hand. Yi Ming immediately moved forward to hold it. The old man's arm was very thin, even thinner than Yi Ming remembered from his visit last week. His heart couldn't help but tremble. And his peach blossom eyes instantly became misty. He did not want to lose someone who finally considered him as family.

"Good child, I am finally going to meet your grandma. You should be happy. "

He gently patted Yi Ming's his head "You have to live well. Be happy." Saying this, the old man's lifeless hand slid down.

[CONGRATULATIONS host for completing the side mission - Make Yi Ming's grandpa live a good life.]

[points : 100]

[Activate system transformation in 12 hours.]

Yi Ming was as silent as the grave. His face was cold. Even his moist eyes became cold. It was hard to guess what he was feeling. He didn't cry, he didn't even seem to feel the heartbreaking sadness. His expression and his heart were completely blank. He just sat there as the hospital came whizzing in to do their job and record the time of death. During the process Yi Ming answered and signed the documents in a robotic manner.

A week later he arranged for the funeral. The old man had already expressed his wishes for the last event of his life, all Yi Ming had to do was to sign away money from his bank account. And the on the day of funeral, Yi Ming made rounds to make sure everything was in its proper place.