CHAPTER.... 5

Yi Hong coldly glanced at the reports on his table. He was fuming with flames of anger.

"Nonsensical! How can we lose to a new company? I cannot accept it. NEVER. Where did you get the face to stand in front of me with this result?" Yi Hong roared. Face filled red

"Boss...we... we promise it won't happen again. Pl....please give us one more chance."

Yi Hong pinched the man's chin making him look into his dark eyes.

"This should be the last time someone wins against us. I won't tolerate anyone threatening my position as no. 1 in the country's business. Remember that, or else...."

Even though he didn't complete the sentence, the assistant could feel the chill running down his spine. He clearly knew that Yi Hong was cruel and would not hesitate to kill someone as insignificant as him. All the years of his hardwork and loyalty towards the company meant nothing to that cold man. The only he people cared for was his wife and daughter.

*tak**tak*

The sound of heels tapping on the floor echoed in the silent room. Yi Hong looked towards the door and his gaze somewhat softened

"Scram!" he indifferently ordered his assistant. The assistant rushed out like a dog with tail between his legs.

///A/N: tail*hahaha*cheeks*hahaha*between*hahaha*sorry not sorry///

"What are you doing here?" he gently asked the woman who was almost 15 years younger than him. She wore a tight-fit fiery red dress that tightly hugged her body body like second, clearly outlining her vulpine curves. With her bright red lipstick, that oh so slight smirk on her full kissable lips, wavy brown shoulder-length hair, dark-brown doe eyes and edgy makeup, she looked like a boss-level seductress and a highly fuckable beauty. She had men, even some women, falling over left and right swooning as she walked by. In actuality, she was a very faithful wife regardless of being a flirt.

For a woman in her late thirties, Zhu Li definitely looked younger than it by a decade. She met Yi Hong right out of college when she was an intern in one of his business handle. She was very happy that he had noticed her but was unhappy because he already had a son. Knowing what she knew, she still relentlessly pursued Yi Hong with no intention of taking care of that child. After only a few months of dating she convinced Yi Hong to abandon the child without providing any benefits to the kid. She only wanted to take care of her own progeny. Not a leftover kid. Yi Hong agreed readily as he was sick of taking care of the child from a woman he didn't love. Only after a year of dating Zhu Li, he tied the knot and the next year they had a baby girl.

"Honey! I thought you would be upset. So I came here to comfort you." She said in a sultry voice, lips punctuating each vowel and her fingers gliding over the man's face. Yi Hong melted against her manicured hands. She clearly knew how to please her husband.

She slowly caressed the prominent cheekbones and gave them each a kiss. Yi Hong fell into a daze and wrapped his arms around her curvy waist with practiced ease. He tightened his arms, pulling his wife closer so that her plump breasts were pressed against him. He bent his head, grabbed her ass and rubbed his crotch on hers, and whispered breathing hot on her ear, "Did you now, my wife?"

"Yesss" Zhu Li moaned feeling her man's arousal. She locked her arms around his neck and brought him down to meet her mouth in a seething hot kiss. They both began grinding as she made quick work of Yi Hong's suit jacket. He picked her, still connected and sat her on his desk, scattering the files and............ There went that day's productivity in all manners it mattered.