Chapter Three

**Ashlee's POV**

Joe and I walk through the curtain into the backstage area. He turns around and looks at me, as Jon and Colby walk past us. Before I could even protest, I'm swooped up into his arms. My arms wrap around his neck, as I giggle. Slight dimples appear in the corners of his mouth. I bite my bottom lip before I lay my head on his left shoulder.
———————————————————————————
The next morning
**Joe's POV**
As I  sit on the couch watching a movie, I  text Rachel.
J- So when are you going to give me someone's digits?
R- Who's? 🤔
J- The one from last night. She was with you.
R- I'm not sure she would appreciate me giving her number to you.
J- What if I didn't tell her where I got it?
R- I'm not sure.
After a hour of begging her for the number, she finally gives me it.

**Ashlee's POV**
I'm woken by a loud ding. I turn toward my phone to see the screen lit. I have a missed text from a number I don't know. I sigh as I open the text.
??- Morning babygirl 🥰
A- Who is this? 🤔
??- Prince Charming from last night.
A- I didn't meet any Prince Charming last night 😂

I quickly added the number to my phone under the name Prince Charming. He was so easy to prank.
PC- Are you always this funny early? 🤔
A- You think I'm funny? 😊
PC- Somewhat.
A- Really? And here I thought you was Prince Charming.
PC- Well then, let this Prince Charming take you out to breakfast.
A- I haven't officially put my face on.
PC- I'll be there in...

Just then there was a knock on the door. Forgetting that I went to bed in just my black bra and panties set, I get up and run across the room before I exit my room. Rachel walks toward the door, as I attempt to catch her.
"Don't open that..." I say, as she grips the door knob.
As I reach her, she opens the door. I look down, as I feel eyes gazing at me. I scan the floor, as what I was wearing appears in my peripheral vision.
"Do you always approach the door like that?" I hear, as I fold my arms over my chest.
"Well... I wasn't... umm... wasn't expecting... company."
"Are you stuttering?"
I feel finger tips touch the bottom of my chin and brings my gaze up before our eyes meet. I can feel my cheeks heat up, as I begin to blush.

At Denny's
I didn't take Joe as a Denny's guy. I was half expecting to be dragged to a somewhat healthy restaurant. I look across the table, as he pushes the last piece of the first pancake into his mouth. I giggle a bit, as he looks up at me with a pancake grin. Before I could get a picture, he covers his face.
"Aww, why can't I get a picture to remember our date?" I say, before I even realize what was coming out of my mouth.
"Date?" he says, as he smirks.
"That's not what I meant to say," I say, as I blush.

Later that night at the arena
**Joe's POV**
I sit backstage on our locker room couch. As I focus on the wall, I don't hear what's going on around me.
"Earth to, Joe."
"What's wrong, bro?"
I snap out of my own thoughts. I look up, as Colby and Jon comes into view.
"I don't know why her words affect me like this," I say, as they sit down on each side of me.
"Are you falling hard for a woman you just met?" Colby says.
"Not again," Jon says.
"This one is different," I say.
"How is she different then the last 3 over the last year?"
"With her I can be myself. When not around her, feels like a piece of my heart is missing.

Main event time
**Ashlee's POV**
My heart races, as his theme blares out. I stand up and scream with other fans, as he appears at the top of the ramp. My eyes never leave him, as he makes his way down the ramp and around toward my direction. Our eyes meet as he slowly walks past and toward steps.
As he stands in the ring with his arms up in the air, we all witness Drew slide under the bottom rope and stand up. I open my mouth, but before I can say anything Drew bashes his forearm between Joe's shoulder blades. I cover my eyes, as the crowd boos.
"Don't worry I'm fine," I hear.
I uncover my eyes to see Joe standing in front of me. I smile a little before I see Drew sneaking up behind him.
"Watch out," I say, as I point over his left shoulder.
Before he can react, Drew flings him toward the apron. As Drew takes a few steps forward and brings his right leg up, I climb on the barricade and leap onto his back before wrapping my arms around his neck.
He tries to fling me off his back, but I tighten my forearms on his neck. I bring him down to own knee, as I look over at Joe.
Drew raises to his feet, as Joe turns toward us. My eyes connect with his eyes. He roars and crouches, before he runs toward Drew. I leap down from Drew's back and toward my seat, as Joe spears him through another barricade. As I climb the barricade in front of my seat, the crowd cheers loud.