Chapter Eight

I need a gangsta, To love me better, Then all the others do, To always forgive me, Ride or die with me, That's just what gangsters do.

Pensacola, Florida

**Joe's POV**

I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue, I'm built for it, all the abuse,I got a secret, that nobody, nobody knows.

My hand slowly runs over her stomach, as she sleeps next to me. A smirk on my face, as she raises her body to my touch. My hand moves lower, as her body raises more off the bed. The further down I move my hand, she starts to open her legs. My fingers slowly run over her mound, as my middle finger slips between the lips over her clit. A slight moan escapes her mouth, as my middle finger moves in a circular motion.

I'm good on, that pussy shit, I don't want, what I can get, I want someone, with secrets, That nobody, nobody, nobody knows.

Her legs open further, as her eyes shoot open. Our eyes connect, as she bites her bottom lip. My middle finger moves faster in a circular motion before it moves further down and inserts deep into her pussy. I let out a slight growl, as her pussy slightly grips my finger. Her moans get louder as I finger her pussy slowly hitting her gspot with each movement.

I need a gangsta, To love me better, Than all the others do, To always forgive me, Ride or die with me, That just what gangsters do.

Her back arches as my finger gets deeper and deeper within her. Her moans turn into screams of pleasure, as her pussy clamps onto my finger. I move my body down the bed with my finger still deep in her. I place my tongue against her clit and lick fast, as I finger her faster and harder. A few more thrusts of my finger before she squirts down my throat.

**Ashlee's POV**

My freakness is on the loose, And running, all over you, Please take me places, that nobody, nobody knows.

My breathing gets ragged , as he stops fingering me and starts sucking on my clit. I attempt to grind myself against his mouth, but he sucks on my clit hard causing me to squirt again. My body quakes against the bed and I let out a sigh as he pulls his finger from inside me. He pulls his face back away from my pussy with a smirk on his face and his chin glistening covered in my cum.

He stands up and pulls me off the bed. Leading me over to the door, he grabs his over the door pulley connected to cuffs. After hooking it over the door, he cuffs me and cranks my hands over my head so I can't get free. My eyes lower down to his massive hard on. I bite my bottom lip, as thoughts of what is about to happen races through my head. He lifts me up so I can wrap my legs around his waist.

You got me hooked up on the feeling, You got me hanging from the ceiling, Got me so high I'm barely breathing, So don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go.

He reaches between us and grips his hard dick. Gently he glides himself deep into me. I scream out with pleasure, as he starts to move in and out of me. I pull onto the cuffs as he moves fast in and out of me. The faster he moves the harder I pull on the cuffs. I press my heels into his back causing him to bottom out in me. He begins to pound hard deep inside me causing me to scream louder with pleasure.

My palms begin to bleed, as the cuffs dig into my hands. He pounds my pussy harder and faster, as I scream loudly with pleasure and lean the top of my head into the door. He grunts as he goes harder and faster. He thrusts become sloppy, as my pussy clamps tightly around his dick.

As he pounds me harder and faster, my pussy clamps tighter around his dick and my back thuds against the door. I dig my heels rougher into his back as he pounds me rough. I scream out as my body starts to shake. A few more thrusts and an orgasm rips through my body. His dick starts to throb as his hot cum sprays my cervix. He stops moving and holds onto my ass. As we come down from our orgasms, he removes the cuffs from around my wrist.

He pulls out of me and carries me over to the bed. As he lays down, I straddle him.

I need a gangsta, To love me better, Than all the others do, To always forgive me, Ride or die with me, That just what gangsters do.