Chapter Seven

Joe and Ashlee stands up and gets dressed, as the sun breaks the horizon. Neither one remembers falling asleep on the beach.
As Ashlee pulls her shirt down over her abdomen, people start arriving. Joe picks up the towel and tosses it over his left shoulder, before he wraps his arm around her torso, as more people arrive.
They head to the car and get in.

**Joe's POV**
As we head to our room at the hotel, our hands intertwine. Her hands fits perfectly in mine. A smile appears on my face, as we approach the room door. I swipe her off of her feet causing her to giggle. We kiss, as she wraps her arms around my neck.
After entering the room, I close the door and she turns in my arms to face me. She wraps her legs around my waist, as I push her against the wall. As we kiss, she reaches between us and unfastens the button of my shorts. A low growl escapes my throat, as her fingers wrap around my member. She slowly moves her hand up and down the shaft, as I groan.
———————————————————————————
Next morning
**Ashlee's POV**
I roll over to face him. My eyes slide slowly over his face. How his eyelashes lay gently against his cheeks, as he sleeps. The way his nostrils flare as he breathes in. The slight space between his lips. I run my finger over his lips before I place a gentle kiss on them. I slide gently under the sheer sheet to avoid waking him. I slide down more before I'm met with his semi-hard dick. I run my hand over his member before placing a gentle kiss on the tip.
A soft groan escapes from him, as I run my hand over the shaft and take the tip into my mouth. As I take more of him into my mouth, I move my hands to his balls and suck hard. I feel a hand on the back of my head, as I suck harder. I rub his balls fast, as I feel thrusts down my throat.
A sigh escapes him, as I remove my lips from his dick and move up. Joe flips me over on my back and moves over me. He uses his knees to spread my legs, as he reaches down to grab his member. He lines up with my pussy and pushes in before gripping my wrists with his left hand. I moan, as he thrusts in and out of me. I run my feet over his legs to his ass before I wrap my legs around his waist, as he thrusts fast in and out of me. As he groans with each thrust, I moan loudly.
As his thrusts get faster, I dig my nails across his back. I scream with pleasure, as my pussy clamps around his shaft. His thrusts become sloppy, as he grunts loud. A few more thrusts and we cum together.
———————————————————————————
WWE Hall of Fame- Brooklyn, New York
3 weeks later
**Joe's POV**
Ashlee and I walk the red carpet toward Cathy Kelley. Her fingers intertwines with mine. Her multicolored dress hugged her body in the right areas.

When we approach Cathy, Ashlee grips my hand tighter

When we approach Cathy, Ashlee grips my hand tighter. I pull her in front of me before wrapping my arm around her. I pull her close against me, as I wrap my other arm around her.
———————————————————————————
Next morning
**Ashlee's POV**
A sudden urge to throw up wakes me from a sound sleep. I get myself out of Joe's grasp and get up before running to the bathroom.
As I kneel on the floor in front of toilet, the vomit threatens to flow out. I lean over the toilet, as I start to throw up.
**Joe's POV**
I pat the bed where she was laying before my eyes open. I look around the room before standing up. The sound of vomit comes from the bathroom causing me to rush that way. I enter to see Ashlee leaning over the toilet. I walk over to her and sit beside her. Rubbing her back, I use my other hand to pull her hair back.
———————————————————————————
Wrestlemania 35- East Ruthersford, NJ
**Joe's POV**
As I wait for Ashlee to arrive from her appointment at the local clinic, I pace around backstage. Colby walks up to me carrying the Universal title and grips me by the arm. He pulls me into a hug before placing his mouth by my ear, "You need to relax."
I hit Drew with a Spear and cover him. "1... 2... 3" the bell rings. As Referee John Cone raises my hand, the crowds looks toward the stage and mumbles. I turn toward the stage to see Ashlee standing on it with a mic.
"You did it baby. I'm so proud of you." she says before she steps on the ramp. "I've wanted to say this from the moment I first saw you. The moment we bumped into each other backstage. The moment my heart skipped a beat."
She walks further down the ramp. "You stole the key to my heart. I gave my soul to you to protect. To love. To take care of."
She climbs the steps and into the ring. She walks toward me and grips one of my hands. "Now that we have been together this long, I can't see my life without you. You are my heart, my soul, my everything. You are the reason I breathe and wake up every morning."
The crowd mumbles more.
"You are the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with. I love you more than words can describe. I couldn't have picked a better father for my first child."
She pulls out a small square box and opens it. "Wit you marry me?"
The crowd cheers, as I wipe away tears from my cheeks. I take the mic from her.
"Yea, baby girl." I say, as she pushes the ring onto my finger.
I pull her close and press my lips against hers.