Chapter Six

Joe and Ashlee sit on the beach a hour past sunset. He wraps his arms around her and pulls her against him. She lays her head back against his shoulder as he begins to kiss her neck.

**Ashlee's POV**
I shift as my head lies comfortably on his chest. His arms wrap tighter around me. Our naked bodies contour to each other, as the sun rises above us. I move my leg a bit, as I feel some stirring under it. I tilt my head back a bit to look up at the angelic face of the new love of my life. My eyes scan over his features, as last nights event plays again in my mind. A smile appears on my face.
      **Flashback begins**
He raises my arms in the air, as he slowly lifts my shirt up over my head. He tosses it to his left side before bringing his hands down over my floral bikini top. My breath hitches in my throat as his finger tips run over my nipples. His hands moved down to my abdomen before they run over my hips and to my back. Chills run up my spine, as his fingers slowly move up my back. A quick yank and the ties of my bikini top come undone before dangling down my back. He leans forward and places gentle kisses on my breasts before using his teeth to remove the top.
He slowly strips us down and lays me back. He presses his legs between my thighs, as he leans over and pushes his lips against mine. As we kiss, he reaches his hand between us and presses his fingers against my nub. I moan softly as he shoves his tongue in my mouth.
He pushes a finger deep into my pussy, as we french kiss. I grind against his hand, forcing his finger deeper in me. I suck on his tongue as he fingers me. I get tight around his finger as he picks up the pace. As I feel my stomach knot up, Joe removes his finger causing me to sigh.
He moves up between my legs again and lines up with my pussy before pulling his tongue out of my mouth. He presses his lips against mine hard as he gently penetrates my pussy. I close my eyes tightly, as he pushes inch by inch into me. Tears start flowing from my eyes, as every inch of him is deep in me. He stops to let me adjust to his size, as he looks at my face.
"Open your eyes, baby girl," he says, as he reaches up to wipe the tears away.
I open my eyes and look into his. When the burning subsides, I grip his arms and smirk.
He slowly moves in and out of me causing me to moan softly. I grip his arms tight, as he picks up he's pace. The tighter I grip his arms, the faster his pace becomes.
I wrap my legs around his waist, as his thrusts become quicker and sloppy. I move my hands to his back and dig my nails in, as he gets faster. My back arches and I moan loudly, as the feeling of electricity flows through my body followed by a gush. A few more quick thrusts from him before I feel pulsating. He stops and leans in closer again before his lips meet mine again.
**Flashback ends**
I wrap the towel around us, as I straddle him and lay on top of him. I places dainty kisses from his lips to his neck.
I feel a grip in the back of my hair and pull causing me to moan. I gaze down to come in contact with his eyes.
"Ready for round two already?" he asks causing me to giggle some.