{8} - Mischievious

::Cascade! C'mon buddy! Where are you?:: Bumblebee beeped, walking down the long hallways of the base and looking in every nook and cranny he could. ::He's so small, he could be anywhere!:: He huffed, flattening his doorwings slightly.

The yellow scout continued to search, deciding to look in one of the habsuites for Cascade. His blue optics glowed softly against his frame in the dim light as he looked around, flicking on the light so he could see better.

Luckily it wasn't any of the others' habsuites, they wouldn't be too happy with him poking around in their rooms. Bumblebee sighed, getting down on his hands and knees and looking under things for any sign of Cascade. His head snapped up when he heard a sneeze and he blinked slightly, standing up and glancing around. ::Cas?::

"Go away!" A muffled voice said from beneath a pile of blankets on the berth before Bumblebee, prompting him to walk over to it and look at the bundle.

::Hey, little guy. I'm not gonna hurt you.:: Bumblebee whirred, sitting down on the berth and folding his hands in his lap.

"Leave me alone!" Cascade whined, curling up in a tighter ball and pulling the blankets close to his frame.

::Can't do that, Ratch won't let me. I gotta get you some energon.:: Bumblebee replied, tapping his pede on the ground softly. His doorwings flicked and he sighed, lifting the blankets off of Cascade. ::Come on, I promise we won't keep you here for long.::

Cascade pouted, pushing himself up and turning away from Bumblebee. "Why should I trust you? Breaky said to never trust an Autobot." He huffed, staring at the wall.

::Listen, we aren't gonna hurt you. Just please listen to me so this will all go smoothly.:: Bumblebee buzzed, standing up from the berth and looking at Cascade. ::I don't want to get in trouble for losing you in the base. Those bots out there are nice, I promise.::

"If they're nice, then why did they hurt my sire?!" Cascade growled, getting up and hopping off of the berth. He stormed out of the room, his different colored optics narrowed in anger.

Bumblebee groaned and shook his head, trotting after Cascade and scooping him up. ::I didn't want to make this any harder than it already was, but I guess that's what it's coming to.:: He whirred, keeping Cascade in a tight hold so he couldn't escape.

"Let me go! I want to go back to the Nemesis!" Cascade growled again, wriggling in Bumblebee's grip.

Bumblebee stayed silent, walking down the hall towards the energon storage room. His doorwings flicked slightly as he entered the room, the familiar scent of energon hanging in the air. He kept his grip on Cascade as he reached up for a cube, grabbing one and walking over to a table. He sat down in a chair, turning Cascade around so he was facing the energon cube. ::Here you go! Eat up.:: He chirped, looking down at Cascade.

Cascade eyed the cube with interest, though he didn't want to take it. His hunger got the best of him and he took the cube, taking a big bite and chewing it.

::See? That wasn't so hard.:: Bumblebee chuckled, rolling his optics and watching Cascade eat.

Cascade huffed, ignoring Bumblebee and continuing to eat. He wiped energon from his mouth, taking another bite and sighing gently. 'I'm gonna get out of here myself! Then I can find sire and carrier!' He thought to himself, narrowing his optics slightly.