England, meet Haley Southgate

"For once, can you stay away from trouble?" Alison Southgate complained as her husband walked in "Mum, it was an accident. I didn't mean to break it" Gareth sighed "now what's happened?" The newly confirmed England manager asked.

"I broke one of mum's vases with my skateboard when I ran in, Dad" though she was his adoptive daughter, Gareth loved Haley since he found her abandoned thirteen years ago by her real mother's family. Though she was brought up with a footballer, Haley Southgate loved skateboards, roller skates and football as well, but she supported Liverpool to her Dad's surprise.

"Please try and keep out of trouble, Haley. For one summer" Alison sighed "Mum, I'll make it up to you, I promise" Haley always kept her promises "why don't I take you with me for the Summer? It's the World Cup and I'm in charge of England's team" Haley's eyes lit up "please, Mum" "alright, but you're not taking all your skate things. Skateboard or roller skates" Alison told Haley.

"Skateboard" Gareth smiled and ruffled her hair "go on, get packed. Pack a few sweaters as well, Haley. It's Russia and it might get cold" he called up after her "'kay, Dad!" Haley yelled down "and some of your homework, Haley! I'm not having Minerva telling me you're behind in your homework for school again!" Gareth shouted, don't get him wrong. He adored Haley, but she caused him so many grey hairs prematurely.

Haley was kept out of the way while Gareth briefed his new squad, Harry Kane being the captain, but the team noticed a black haired green eyed girl peeking in "Haley, what did I tell you" she squeaked and ran off "who's that, boss?" Jordan Pickford asked "my daughter, had to bring her along so she stays out of trouble" Gareth sighed "this is gonna be a long tournament if Haley's around."