Dumbledore issue and the next Match

"Boss, we gotta do something about that guy. He senile about Haley being a little martyr or what?" Ross asked the moment he joined his teammates and manager "I'm not sure, Ross. All I want is for Haley to just be an ordinary kid as much as she can" Gareth ran a hand in his hair "what's the whole thing about Haley, Gareth?" Danny Welbeck asked, as a muggle like Ross, he didn't know much on the magical world "a prophecy made when she was born, Dan. A child born as the seventh month dies will be the one to vanquish the Dark Lord. The Dark lord shall mark them as his equal, but they will have power the Dark Lord does not. For neither can live, while the other survives. Basically, either Haley or Snakeface has to die to complete it" Ally explained "Haley wasn't the only child born on July 31st, Ally" Jesse Lingard piped up.

"Another child? Haley didn't have to be orphaned?" Harry looked at the Manchester United striker "yeah, my mum's cousin's sister's son, I think Haley's friends with Neville" that clicked it for Gareth "Neville Longbottom? Haley's best friend?" Jesse nodded "yeah, Nev lives with Grandma Augusta, she's stern, but really sweet depending on her mood. Loves Haley like mad the same with my dad's cousin's wife, Molly Weasley" Molly was a lovable person, but terrifying when you got her angry.

Gareth sighed "it's more the fact I can't let him take her, Haley deserves a life to live" Allison wasn't going to be pleased with this when she found this out, neither was Haley going to be happy about the mess she had to go back to once the tournament was done "why doesn't the old bastard get out of her life?" Trent Alexander-Arnold mumbled, Gareth shook his head "I'm not sure, Trent. But God help him if he goes for her during the tournament again" he said.

The next match was against Panama and Gareth kept Haley nearby out of fear Dumbledore would take her if he wasn't there with her "Gareth, calm down" Kyle Walker tried to placate the manager to no avail "Jesus, Boss. Chillax, he ain't getting her" Joe Gomez said "Joe, I'll believe that when I see it" Kyle and Joe looked at each other when Gareth snapped at Joe. Usually, Gareth was pretty laidback with the squad, but after the previous game, he was still worked up about Dumbledore's plans with Haley.

To England's shock, they beat Panama 6 - 1, that score cracked a smile on the worried manager, but he still panicked a little on Haley "hey Boss, we good to take Haley to meet Jan and Toby?" Dele asked when they got back to their hotel "just keep her out of mischief, Alli" he warned, a smirk came across Dele's face "Dele, no" Eric smacked him "aw, come on, Eric..." "Dele, d'you want me to call Mauricio or Hugo if you don't behave?" Harry threatened, Dele pouted like a child.

"And I'm five years younger than you. Seriously, Del, you're going on like you're five, not twenty-one" Haley grinned. Dele ruffled her black hair as she pulled a jacket over her blue/white checked shirt and went out to go meet some of Harry, Danny, Eric and Dele's team "you thinking Haley's gonna get in some trouble with Dele?" Ally asked, leaning on the door frame with her arms folded across her Liverpool shirt "more than likely, Ally. More than bloody likely" Gareth said.

Jan Vertonghen and Toby Alderweireld both liked Haley the moment they met her "she's great" Jan grinned "told ya so, Jan. Reckon the Gaffer would?" Toby shrugged as Simon Mignolet then met Haley and ended up having a game of FIFA against her, Haley jokingly playing Liverpool against the Belgian National team and thrashing Simon easily.

"How often does she play?" He asked Harry "nearly every time we have a break, Mignolet. She annihilated Hendo last night" Danny laughed at the memory of a beyond shocked Jordan Henderson getting destroyed by Haley on an older FIFA game, Haley cheekily playing Liverpool against Jordan's old team of Sunderland earning her a mouthful of Mackem curses at the screen and Pickford laughing until he was ill.

As the four Tottenham players walked back with Haley to their hotel, Danny caught Dumbledore out of the corner of his eye "Harry" Harry's soft blue eyes met Dumbledore's "Eric, Dele, get going with Haley. Danny, you stay with me" as Haley was short for her age, Eric picked her up and legged it back to their hotel with Dele behind him "are Harry and Danny gonna be okay, Eric?" Haley's green eyes looked at the burly midfielder "yeah, they're gonna be fine, Hales" he assured her.

"Eric, where's Kane and Rose?" Michael Keane asked, wondering why both were there without their captain and defender "distracting a certain old bastard" Dele scowled "get Haley upstairs, Rash'll keep an eye on her while we talk to the boss" Jordan barked at the two. Although Liverpool's captain, Jordan had a little more experience in football than Eric and Dele, therefore had a little more authority to give the duo orders.

When Haley was asleep, Gareth was talking to Harry, Danny, Dele and Eric about what happened "Danny noticed Dumbledore when we were walking back, Gareth. Told Del and Eric to get Haley back while Danny and I dealt with the old bastard" Harry looked at the sleeping teenager, curled up with a cuddly toy. Fifteen years old and Haley still slept with a teddy bear, that same teddy was the one Gareth and Allison had bought her when she was four and she'd not let it go.

"He needs to leave her alone, she's just a kid" Dele looked worried "he won't go anywhere near Ally, Gareth. Piss Ally Lallana off, she won't hesitate to rip out your spine, Mortal Kombat style" Eric shivered when he said that, Henderson had told him what happened when Costa did that and the team had to hold back both her and Milner from killing the bastard before he left Chelsea.