Chapter 1 - Eijiro Kirishima

Alrighty, we need to go over some things

So, I'm changing quite a few things and twisting some stuff, for example, there won't be a character as Gaston but there will still be a character as an antagonist

Also Endeavour is in this chapter and just in case y'all are confused, he got out of the castle before le curse could take him so he doesn't remember his son or being the royal advisor

I'm not quite sure when or where this takes place but in some old town back in the day

Also Kirishima goes to school but this is back in the day when school for girls wasn't really a thing and there are no quirks

OKAY WOOP LETS GO

I gave myself one final look in the mirror, rubbing my eyes tiredly as I did so. I reminded myself that there was only two weeks of school left and then the summer holidays, bless them, would come to save me.

I tightened my red school tie and then gently slapped my cheeks, trying to wake myself up. "Come on, you're almost there! Just a few more days of school."

"Eijiro, breakfast is almost ready!" My dad called from downstairs.

"Coming!" I called back. "Just a sec!"

I adjusted my hair one last time and then grabbed my schoolbag before running downstairs, entering the kitchen with a smile. "Morning, Dad."

He looked up from the newspaper and smiled. "Morning, son. Sleep well?"

I nodded. "Yeah. Please tell me you didn't stay up too late working-" I suddenly stopped. I sniffed. "Hold on...is...something burning?"

Dad humphed and puffed out his chest. "My manly passion for mornings - HOLY SHIT, THE TOAST!"

"Oh my god, it's on fire!"

"Water, water, quick!"

So we had burnt toast and tea for breakfast but I was just grateful that we still had a house intact so I didn't complain. Food is food, right? Besides, we don't have much money to spare so we shouldn't waste what we have that's edible. We're not poor exactly, we manage, but we're definitely not rich. Still, compared to a lot of the townspeople, we're pretty well off.

Oh and by the way, that's my name. Eijiro. Eijiro Kirishima.

I finished breakfast and gave my teeth a quick brush before grabbing my bag and swinging it onto my shoulders. "I'm off!"

Dad looked up from the scroll he was painting and smiled. "Have a good day."

"Sure thing, Dad."

And with a smile on my face, I headed towards the front door.

"Good morning, world!" I cheered, kicking the door open, the sun shining on my face. "It's a new day and it feels great to be a man!"

"Keep it quiet!" Some woman from a neighbouring house yelled, glaring at me from her upstairs window.

I grinned sheepishly and gave a little salute. "Sorry. My apologies."

"Good morning, world!" Someone from the house next door to mine cheered, kicking the door open, the sun shining on their face. "It's a new day and it feels great to be a man!"

"Oh my god, would the two of you shut up?!" The woman screeched.

"Sorry. My apologies."

I grinned and hopped down my front steps before swinging the front gate open. "Hey, Tetsutetsu."