New School New Faces

It's your first day at hopes peak academy the school of dreams where every graduated student has had a successful future!
You being the ultimate (y/t) and was more than surprised when you got the acceptance letter. (AN: if you don't have a talent in mind to bad you're the ultimate otaku then)
It was lunch period now and you should probably get one friend for once.
You decide to...

Shuichi:
... Approach the shy looking boy in black. He didn't notice when you walked up to him and he jumped when you tapped his shoulder.
"Oh! S-sorry, I didn't mean to scare you!" You apologised. "I was just wondering if you'd like to eat lunch with me?" He relaxed a little but still hid behind his hat.
"S-sure, I'm Shuichi Saihara the ultimate detective" he introduced himself. You gave him a smile and said:
"(F)(L) the ultimate (y/t)" you sat down at a table and started to get to know each other. In the end you had a new number on your phone!

Kokichi:
...Sit by yourself. You would probably be judged for something by whoever you approached, the only problem was there where no empty tables. So you had to sit with someone either way. Without much thought you approach the table with the first face you recognise from the classes before.
"Can I sit here?" You asked the short boy. He looked surprised for a split second then smiled.
"Nihihi, of course you can, but should you really associate yourself with someone like me~" he said all that with a cheerful tone. You just shrug and sit down.
"I'm (F)(L) by the way, the ultimate (y/t)" you said and reached a hand over the table. The boy took a second then shook your hand energetically.
"I'm Kokichi Oma the ultimate supreme leader" he introduced himself while you massaged your hand he had shook, a smile on your face from his cheerful attitude.
"Nice to meet you Kokichi"

Rantaro:
...Look around for a table with someone that didn't look like they would kill you and decided to sit by an avocado boy.
"You alright if I'm sitting with you?" You asked with a closed eye smile.
"I don't mind, name's Rantaro Amami. And who might you be?" He said with a small wave and a smile.
"I'm the ultimate (y/t), (F)(L)" you sat down and fixed around you so it looked nice-ish and continued. "You didn't state your talent, do you mind if I ask?"
He gave a small laugh:
"I could tell you..." he looked like he had something up his sleeve with that smirk on his face. "But then I would have to kill you" you both started laughing and in the end you were great friends. He didn't tell you his talent though...

K1-B0:
...Look around from the spot you where on. You probably looked confused as you soon felt a tap on your shoulder.
"Excuse me but you seems to be looking for something, may I help you?" It was a short boy with silver hair and metal skin... wait a second... HE'S A FUCKING ROBOT!!! Not wanting to seem rude you didn't point out the obvious and just rolled with it.
"Well... I was looking for a place to sit but I can't seem to find anywhere..." you tell him.
"You can sit with me and my friend if you want" he told you and reached his hand out to shake. "I'm K1-B0 the ultimate robot, but you can call me Keebo if you'd like, it's a pleasure making you acquaintance!" Taking his hand you gave your introduction:
"(F)(L), the ultimate (y/t)" with that you and Keebo went to the table his friend sat at. Thus you had two friends one cute robot and a kinky inventor.

Kaito:
...Approach the first table you saw with people you recognise from class. A six person table with two boys and two girls was relatively close so you decided to give it a shot.
"Um, e-excuse me... would you mind if I sat with you?" You asked. The blonde girl was the first to speak up.
"Of course, I'm Kaede Akamatsu the ultimate pianist and these are Shuichi Saihara the ultimate detective, Maki Harukawa the ultimate assassin and Kaito Momota the ultimate astronaut. She motions to her friends as she named them. You decided to sit down next to Kaito as it was closest to you.
"I'm (F)(L) the ultimate (y/t)" you say and the nervousness you had felt washed away and you quickly got into the friend group.

Korekiyo:
...Approach the person who sat at a table reading an old book. He seemed quite interesting in your opinion.
Before you could even speak he had noticed you and put his book down.
"What may I do for you?" He asked with an eerie yet calming voice taking you back a little. Deciding to not make this awkward you spoke up.
"I was just wondering if you would mind if I sat here, or do you want to read alone?" You asked a little nervous.
"I wouldn't mind at all, as the ultimate anthropologist I find the company of humans much more interesting than a book" he said as he put a bookmark on the page he was on. "Besides I've read this book already"
"Alright then" you sat down and after a quick introduction you and Korekiyo were getting to know each other and you could official call him a friend.

Gonta:
...Sit at an empty table and hope someone approach you instead. You where lucky as a big boy with a kind smile asked:
"Gonta see you alone and Gonta wonder if you'd like Gonta to eat his lunch with you" his precious smile could brighten up all of the school and cure any sickness. Your brain just screamed 'I must protect this precious bean'
"I'd like that, I'm (F)(L) and I'm known as the ultimate (y/t)" you introduced yourself to Gonta.
"Gonta's name is Gonta Gokuhara and Gonta's talent is entomologist" with that you started talking about bugs and other interest. Gonta was happy he found another bug lover as for some reason people didn't like them. You had just two words on your mind: must protect.

Ryoma:

...Look for someone who looked lonely and sat at a table with a small boy. He looked quite surprised when you gave him a smile and reached out your hand.
"I hope you're ok with me sitting here, I'm (F)(L) the ultimate (y/t)" he took your hand and gave a firm shake.
"I don't mind, I'm Ryoma Hoshi, ultimate tennis pro but that was a long time ago" he spoke in a calm deep voice.
In the end you bonded over your love for cats and looked at cute cat pictures. Now it seemed like Ryoma had something to live for.

————

So what do you think about this peak of my writing?
More information in the next part.