When They Realize They've Caught Feelinga For You

Will be from his p.o.v

Shuichi:
'I and (y/n) have been friends for 2 months now and I've become more confident by her encouraging words and actually started working a bit more on my talent. If I had to describe her in one word it would be angel. A guiding light with a smile that can make your heart melt.' I snapped out of my thoughts and my cheeks covered with a light blush. 'WHAT AM I THINKING!!! We're friends nothing more! I'm not worthy of someone as amazing as her!' My thoughts where interrupted by the (y/h) (h/c) girl sitting down next to me with that beautiful smile. 'Oh shit, I've fallen'

Kokichi:
Sitting in the classroom with my bestest of friend making jokes while waiting for class to begin I couldn't help but fall more and more for my organisations newest member. I've had these feelings for around 2 weeks now and it was admittedly getting hard to hide. I mean she's the definition of devil in disguise! Her cute (e/c) eyes could fool almost anyone into a false sense of security and BOOM! You now have a big moustache glued to your face. She's definitely perfect.

Rantaro:
Not realising that he had fallen for you he crashed against the ground when you one day gave him a hug he didn't want to let go of. Knowing you you would probably not judge him but you might still feel awkward being around him if you knew how he felt. He soon realised he had just hit the surface of the water and would sink deeper into the sea of love. He would probably not be able to hold his feelings a secret much longer.

K1-B0:
Keebo being a robot was not that accustomed to certain emotions and when he started to feel like the parts inside him was gonna explode and he couldn't even touch your hand without getting overheated. He would go to Miu about it but it always seemed to calm down when you parted ways. He decided to search it up on the internet and what he found out left him bout surprised and happy. From the information he'd gathered he is in love.

Kaito:
Kaito realised he had fallen for you when you let him borrow some astrology books he hadn't read. Your generosity and innocence were something he wanted to protect with his life. Still he was able to keep a good facade and just act like he always do. A bright smile and supportive attitude. Your group of friends hung out like nothing was going on. But Kaito knew that that would soon change for better or for worse.

Korekiyo:
Korekiyo knew medially. The familiar spark he hadn't felt for a long time and thought to never feel again. After his sister passed away he hadn't felt any kind of attraction towards another woman.(let's pretend he never got tortured and didn't massacre 90+ women) Even when he told you about his and his relationship with his late sister you may have been a little taken aback but continued being his close friend. Now was the question, do you love him?

Gonta:
Gonta was confused as to why he felt weird around his animal loving friend. He even wondered for a while if he'd accidentally eaten butterfly eggs and they'd hatched in his stomach and grown into adult butterflies by the fluttery feeling in his stomach. But he ruled out that possibility as he only felt that around his friend. Asking the kind and supportive class representative, Kaede(my head canon), helped him really much as she explained that he probably was in love, with this new perspective he realised his true emotions.

Ryoma:
'Well shit' was the first to come to mind when the small boy realised his feelings for his carefree friend. He never thought highly of himself and was sure there was no way you'd think of him other than a friend. So he continued living his miserable life listening to all your happy speeches and jokes. He knew he was trapped in the web of painful love.

~~~

Sorry for not updating for a few days but I'm going on a class trip to Poland and have had to prepare for that.