Broken Ribs

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I expected to update sliiiiightly quicker but apparently not :)     Thank you so much for still reading, I actually looked through my old chapters and Jesus I was shiiiit so thank you for actually reading this far. Don't forget to comment and vote to fuel my ego a lil bit, so ignore my grammar pls :)) This chapter is a little shorter than my others, but, enjoy, angels <3<3<3

Edit:  I kinda forgot to mention that I'm changing the title of this fucker from 'Tracer' to 'Sky Effect' because I really hated Tracer so yeah :)

*****

I throw myself on to the blood coated wall: avoiding the bullet: scanning the floor for items to inflict pain. The knives were either buried in someone, or too far for me to get, but on the other side of baldy lays the first girl I killed.

The unoccupied knife is near Jordan, but going near him puts him into more danger. My mind pauses to think.

Her gun. She never used hers. God bless you, my child. I'm might be needing that-

The supposed-to-be-dead fucker pulls his trigger again.

My thoughts are racing. As the bald guy pulls himself up from the floor, I hear Jordan collapse. Dozens of potential circumstances soar through my head, but I have no time to prepare.

I let my instinct take control again.

I run straight towards the man as he lifts himself up. He's too slow. My left-hand crosses over my body to grab the left hand of baldy which holds the pistol.

I push his huge arms above my head. I use the rest of my body as a weapon. I grab his head, that was earlier resting in a pool of blood. I drive it down towards my lifted knee, breaking his nose.

He refuses to let go of the gun.

I struggle to keep it from pointing towards Jordan and I. Slowly, the hair on the back of my neck stand on end.

Soft winds from unknown sources circle up my arm like a snake.

The gun is seized out of baldy's hand and thrown across the corridor. Without hesitation, the man uses his free hands to uppercut my jaw. I shout out in pain and he grabs my ponytail, throwing me to the floor.

My fucking hair!

In moments, I am on the floor, bending my spine. Hands around my head: covering my face, receiving blows as the dick kicks my body relentlessly. Somehow, among my screaming and unbearable pain, I feel another wave of wind from behind me. Immediately, the gun from the dead girl is thrown into my hands. I hide it beneath me as the clueless cunt mercilessly beats me. I'm crying out in pain as I hear bones crack, dislocate, and move out of place becomes a distraction.

Taking this gun off of safety is a bit of a challenge.

I am moments away from fainting from the pain before the looming baldy receives a blow himself. Jordan appears, throwing the man against the wall as he beats the shit out of him.

I take out the gun and attempt to get it to fucking work with my blurred vision and aching body. I struggle to breathe- even blinking causes excruciating pain.

I finally cock the gun, moving my wrist to face the asshole. Jordan glances at me and steps back while throwing him back against the wall.

The body drops to the floor like a beaten up punching bag: bloodied and motionless.

At least I didn't miss, right? Jordan runs and leans over my broken body. "Hey. Hey, look at me, Sky." He looks scared as he reaches into his pocket, holding my face with his palm.