A little something / N

A system story book.

I like to read this type of books. I am writing this for the first time, even though I have written before on different account, this story is something from my heart's desire content.

Well, Congratulation to those who have guessed that this is a A/N.

Usually people ignores Notifications. If you are still reading this then I will reward you. For that you have to read a little further down.

If you comment on this line here,  I will follow your account.  Because I won't follow others from this account.  So, if you comment now, I will follow you but you don't have to follow me.

Anyway, I like to read transmigration stories.

I was scared to write about it in my other account.  Because I always write non-fiction and realistic stories. I pay special attention to the grammar and my readers are real tight.  So, if I were to write transmigration type or make too many typos and grammatical mistakes then I was sure to get burn alive by those lepard like readers.

Hope you will like it.  DON'T MAKE ME sad.

I need support for my broken hurt and mind. And sorry if I have ever criticize you from my other account.  Though you will never know what that account is. I am going to keep that a secret.

I love you.  I hope you will be my soulmate in the next life because only you have read this article till now.

I have something else to say.  I will finish this little notification in a few lines.

I will publish new chapter every week.  Sometimes, I will just post one chapter and then a few all together.  SUCK it because I can.

☆☆☆♡♡♡♡¤¤¤¤¤¤........................