1.2

One of my dear friend is missing for the last couple of days. I am upset about that. I don't know what will happen if he never comes back.

......................................................................................

Attending classes are sure no fun. All those boring professors and their lectures, I am fed up . This world is about CEOs and their love, romance, betrayal. Then why I have to attend college? Why wasn't I transmigrated into someone who was already working under the ML?

"Little Blue, come. My brother is waiting. " that annoying girl.

I thought after class ended I will straight go to my apartment but I totally forgot about going with her. Today I am meeting with her brother about interning in their company. I should just decline it. I haveto join Gold Co. at any cost. I have to accomplish it.

"Maria, about that I am. ...." Oh Shit! I forgot something important. Her name is Maria Gold. That means. .....

" Yes, let's go. We don't want to keep him waiting. " I was about to fuck everything up. I was really careless about the original's memory.

"Let's go. " She happily dragged me around. After 5 minutes of walking, outside the university, we entered a Caffè.

"There he is!" Maria almost ran to her brother's table.

Really, such a man! Although, he is sitting on the chair, I can easily guess that he is over 190 cm, has a broad shoulder. Black hair and a pair of ocean-blue eyes. He looks majestic, wearing a suit.

"Hi, I am Blue Renshaw. Nice to meet you. " I offered him my hand for a handshake. He gracefully accepted my hand.

"Hello, I am Cedric Gold. Nice to meet you too. " Hearing his voice is like getting electrode by thousands of volts current. I took a seat across from him.

"So, I heard everything from Maria. You can just submit your papers by next week. I will then professionally meet you. Enjoy your coffee. I have to go now, " after delivering his speech, he just up and gone. Just like that.
What happened?

" I told you that big brother won't decline my request. I am so happy for you. Little Blue, now treat me with sweets. " Maria kissed me on the cheek.

I just don't believe it.  That was too easy. I got the internship just like that?  Even the original had to give interviews and great efforts.

Something is fishy.

'System, was that the second brother of the ML?'

[ Yes, Host.]

'Give me his short bio data.'

[ Mr. Cedric Gold.
Age:25 years.
Currently working as manager at Gold Co. He hates the female lead. In his eyes, she is a gold digger who only know how to climb into rich people's bed. ]

' Hm..interesting fellow. '

So, I am going to join the company in less than a month.

According to the original's memory, I should have joined after 2 months as  a secretary of Mr. Cedric Gold. The FL also tried to seduce Cedric Gold. On her way up, she blemished the original owner of this body.  Humiliated him beyond words and then destroyed his career.

Just you wait my dear FL. I am going to bring hell in your life.