Who am I looking at? AU

All I wanted was my hair cut. In view of the bigger picture it never was that big of a deal. But personally it meant a lot, a lot more than one could imagine it would. Currently I'm transgender FTM

When I was in eighth grade I wanted to shave half my head and get the other half dyed purple. Yeah full on Sombra. But my father Mike, (I'll refer to him as that from now on) hates dyed hair.

He also doesn't like the faded look. 3 our of my 9 guys in my math class have it. I'm counting myself in that. So around 1/3 of guys have this.

I feel it would make me feel more comfortable in my own body considering I'm stuck with what I have.

I got into a heated conversation and as usual I ended up emotionally distraught. I gave my self a few marks with scissors and went to bed to tell this story.

I fell asleep around 12am after looking at memes and reading fanfics when I woke up to my alarm. When I woke up I saw someone sitting in my chair.

"Shhhh! I'm not going to hurt you. I'm only curious." She had half of her head shaved and the other half dyed blue and purple. A tattoo was on her arm. It was a decepticon insignia. From transformers.

She was wearing black boots like mine and a leather jacket. Grey camouflage cargo pants.

I heard her snicker. "Do you need a hint?" I blinked a few times. "You seem familiar." Where have I seen her before?

"I'm You dipshit." I shook my head head. "No I'm me! Who are you?" She shook her head. "I'm a different you, but still you. A different path."

She looked around my room and in a notebook. "Hey leave it alone." I went to grab it but she pulled it away. "Nice art work but..."

I saw hers. It was far better than I imagined. Definitely a lot of work put into it. It was of a transformer. From the prime series.

"I'll tell you something that only you would know. You had a screaming match with a kid in kindergarten and lost."

I starred at her. "I'm a guy now. You're a girl." She seemed mad. "No shit, I'm what you'd be if you went down this path."

Lights started turning on in my head. "Yeah you got it!" She stepped forward. "Nice to meet you. I always wondered what I'd look like."

I shook her hand. It had a large scab on it. "Sorry about that, I cut it when I was practicing with my sword." I starred at her again.

"Oh right! I don't do the same martial art as you!" That made sense I guess.

"I assume that mike is a pain in the ass even more so that you are transgender?" I laughed. "Well you draw attention to yourself screaming for help! In his words anyway. Everything is a drama to you."

She brushed her hair out of the way. "I'll have you know I take things very seriously and plan to do psychology later."

"You really are the old me. Aren't you." I sigh. "How did I have this much energy?

"You didn't. You just imagine me this way. In some hope that a form of you is happy and accepted the way you are."

She sat next to me and placed a hand on my shoulder. "You're coping with the rejection of not being heard by your parents."

"How? How do you recognize this?" I breathed.

"Well we always loved the idea figuring out the human brain. Well when you were younger but I know you're still passionate about it." She encouraged.

"As much as I hate doing this to you, you need to get up."

Then I sat up and saw nothing. I was still in my room. With red eyes from crying the night before, and the same scratches I gave myself in the shower.

Did I believe that there was another me somewhere else in another AU or timeline where I got what I wanted? I sincerely hoped so.

A/N what'd ya think? This story stands completely alone. This is not a fanfic it's my own imagination.