Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV
It was a bright sunny morning as usual.I got out of bed and stretched.Then,I got ready for the day.

I looked in the bathroom mirror and smiled.

"Nothing is going to go wrong today",I promised myself as I brushed my hair.

I sat down the brush and put on the charm bracelet that Jim got me.Next,I ran down stairs and saw dad cooking breakfast.

"Oh hey darling.How did you sleep?",he asked.

"Like I haven't slept in years",I replied as I sat down at the counter.

He turned around and sat down a plate of bacon in front of me.

"What do you have planned for today?"

"Well,nothing really unless I get a call from Star",I said.

"Star?"

"Oh!Um...a friend I met at summer camp last week",I said.

"Hm"

"I swear!",I said with a hand over my heart and my other hand in the air.

"What about your boyfriend?He called you the day you left for summer camp",dad said.

"He's not my boyfriend.Just a really good friend of mine",I said as I picked up a piece of bacon.

"Alright,I believe you.Until,I get evidence otherwise",he said.

I smacked his arm as he laughed."Dad!"

"Sorry honey but just speaking the truth",he said.

"Uh huh,very funny",I said as I put my plate away.

I grabbed my bag and kissed him on the cheek."Love you Dad.Ill see you later",I said as I exited the house.

I decided to walk instead of ride my bike.

I started my journey towards Hannah's house and knocked on her door.

Her mother answered the door and gave me a polite smile."Oh hello (Y/N)!How are you?"

"I'm doing very well,how are you?"

"I'm doing great.Im glad you came by,Hannah was excited for weeks to see you again after you left for summer camp",she said.

"Is she here?",I asked.

She shook her head."She left earlier this morning.She seemed to be in a rush",she said.

"A rush?"

"Yeah,probably going to see the boys or something",she said.

"Oh ok,thanks for letting me know.It was good seeing you",I said as I left her house.

Why would Hannah be in a rush?She's always early for everything so it had to be something important.Ill just go see Star and Flappper for a bit.

I walked behind Hannah's house and used my amulet."For the Glory of Merlin,Moonlight is mine to command"

My armor formed as my wings started flapping.

"Wow.Its been weeks since I flew.Lets see how rusty I am",I said to myself as I took off into the air.

I laughed as I busted through a cloud and flew in circles.

I flew up to Diamond City and unlocked the gate way.As I was brushing the left over cloud on my armor,i walked in to see a banner up saying welcome back.

"What the?"

I looked around until I was tackled to the ground by Hannah."You're back!",she yelled.