Chapter 7

Hannah and I petted the little dragon that I held in my hands. I had took my brace off great Mrs.Lake gave me because my arm was feeling better.

"He so cute",Hannah said.

We reached Winters room and walked in.Winter was reading a book and immediately closed it when she saw me.

"Oh hello Dragon Hunter,how have you been?"

"I've been great Winter but look what we found",I said as I held the dragon up.

"You found him!",She said.

"Yeah, he ran right into us in town",Hannah said as she patted him.

"I'm glad that's he's safe",Winter said.

The little dragon jumped out of my arms and crawled into Hannah's bag.

"I think he likes you Hannah",I said.

"You know,if you would like Hannah.You could take care of this little one",Winter said.

"Wait,really?"

"Of course.I can't think of a better person to take care of him.Just remember not to let anyone see him",Winter said.

"I will",Hannah said happily as she noticed the little dragon had fallen asleep in her bag.

I awed as the sight.

"What if we share him.We could take turns taking care of him",Hannah suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea",I said.

"As much fun as this all sounds,the room is ready for you two. Its time to swipe your memories of the Hunter",Winter said.

"Omg I forgot about that",I said as I looked over at Hannah.

"It has to be done either way (Y/N),lets just go get it over with"

I nodded as Hannah sat her bag down,containing the small dragon,next to a stone.

Winter led us to a dome shaped room. Fairly small and it held four tables in the middle.

I found Jim and Toby sitting on one table speaking to each other.

"Would you guy like to say anything before the swipe?",Winter asked.

"Give us a minute",I said as Jim noticed me.

She closed the door as I ran into Jim's arm.I tackled him into a bone crushing hug.

"I don't want to forget about you Jim",I said as a small tear left my eye.

He pulled me in closer and agreed."I don't want to lose you either but it has to be done"

"I really hope we are friends again after this",I said with a small laugh.

"It depends if we even talk to each other. Its basically us starting over and just not remembering anything",he said.

I nodded and noticed Toby holding on tight to Hannah. I could tell this was going to be harder on her than it is for me.

"Alright,please lay on the tables", Winter spoke as she closed the small hatch.

We all laid on a different table.I felt my self becoming dizzy and my vision soon becoming black.

———

"Is it complete?",Winter asked.

"Yes,they will all wake up soon", Star said.

"I will drop the boys off under the Bridge",Winter said.