4. A real date??/

222 words

I woke up Grayson to trying to leave my grip.

I moved slightly letting him get up and then getting comfy by myself on the couch. I fell back asleep.

I woke up again, not long later.
I looked around and looked into the kitchen to see a shirtless Grayson cooking breakfast.

I grabbed the small accent blanket off the small living chair and wrapped it around me.

I walked up to Grayson from behind and leaned my forehead on to his shoulder as he slightly jumped and gasped.

I chuckled. "Morning" he said to me putting the eggs and bacon on a plate.

"Hmmmm" I groaned into his back making it sound slightly muffled. I heard him chuckle. He placed the plates on the breakfast bar and sat down on one of the stools with me.

"Um K?" He asked throwing in a new nickname. "Hmm" I hummed.
"Do you think maybe we could count last night and today as more than just a friend hangout, I mean I understand if it's to soon or if" he said before I placed my hand on his Shoulder trying not to drool over the fact that he's shirtless.

"gray of course, I would love to count last night as an actual date" I say calmly as he let out a breath of relief. 

Short chapter (writers block)