16

I got ready for the day.

Gray and I headed to the mall before getting bored after a bit. Well Grayson claimed he was bored but he walked out of there extremely tense.
I figured it was just anxiety.
It was perfectly fine Kay with me though. I understand.

We got into the bronco. Grayson was pissed while we drive back to his house. I didn't know why. But I could definitely see it in his eyes, I'd never seen him this mad before.
It worried me but it was kinda hot.

As I snapped out of my thoughts we were pulling up to a huge private house. It was beautiful.

"Damn gray, you did good

"Damn gray, you did good." I said looking up at the huge house.
"It was actually my grandparents house. My grandpa built it. When they died it was given to my dad and my dad hired a whole crew to redecorate and rebuild some old architecture issues because him and my mom were going to sell their house and move here once he was better. But now that my dads gone it was given to me and Cameron. But Cameron's engaged and has a daughter already plus they'd just bought their first house right before he passed so, can let me have it." He explained. He seemed to calm down a little.

"Come on I'll show you around"
he said grabbing my hand.

He led me through the beautiful home. I was in love with it. More so than my own.

"This is my room now" I said as we entered yet another bedroom. I ran toward the bed and plopped on it.
The house was a 4 bedroom house with only gray living here.

"Actually this is my room" he said with a smirk.

"Not anymore" I joked.

He smiled and walked toward me.

He crawled on top of me, held my cheek and said

"It could always be our room"
With his signature smirk.

"Oh yeah?" I asked

"Mmhmm" he mumbled.

I just smiled at him.

He leaned in to kiss me.

"God I missed you" he said pulling away and plopping down on my chest, burying his head in my neck.

"Gray?" I asked playing with his hair and staring at the ceiling.

"Mm" he said sounding sleepy.

"What's the real reason to wanted to leave the mall?" I asked

"Katie was there" he said

"Who's Katie?"

"Katie is the girl I cheated on you with" he said disappointed.

"Oh" I said feeling myself fill with jealousy. If Katie was the girl giving me a death stare, she was with another guy. Was Grayson jealous? He was seriously jealous that she was with someone else. Unbelievable.

I got up from underneath him and began walking down the stairs.

"Kaylin, what's wrong?"

"What do you mean what's wrong? You were pissed. You were jealous that she was there with someone else. You have no right to act that way. At least she wasn't there cheating on someone unlike someone we know" I said going off.

"No, no! Kaylin you don't understand!" He said grabbing my hand firmly to stop me from walking away.

"Katie convinced me she was pregnant to get me to stick around. She was never pregnant. She just used me. I don't care that she was there with someone else. Honestly I couldn't care less. I'm just mad at her for lying about something like she did" he explained.

"Grayson I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have gotten upset." I said after a small pause.

"It's alright. I understand it's going to be hard to trust me again, I totally get it" he said pulling me into him for a hug.

"Besides you're hot when you're jealous" he said smirking at me as I looked up to him.

"You're hot when you're pissed off" I admitted.

"Yeah well don't piss me off just because you think it's hot" he said jokingly.

"I'll think about it" I joked.

We pecked our lips together before continuing on with our day.

We made dinner together and rented another movie.