Loyalty

|Sanny's POV|

I wasn't surprised at all that my parents refused to let us go on tour with mosey and Dylan since they knew Dylan but they sure as hell didn't know mosey. I had called Dylan to tell her that my parents said no but I didn't get any answer.

Asia: "what are we gonna do now?"

"Excuse me?"

Asia: "were obviously not friends with cam anymore and now Dylan's going on tour for 6 months"

"Well go out and make new friends" I said with a shrug

Asia: "we haven't hit up Amber and Ashley in a while...I'll go call them"

Amber and Ashley were our cousins but we barely really spoke to them. I personally couldn't handle their attitude so I cut them off completely but that was like 6 years ago so I guess it couldn't hurt to reconnect with them...especially since they lived less than 2 hours away.

I made myself a bowl of cereal as asia dug through her contacts to try and find one of their numbers

Eventually she found it and called it but the number had been given to someone else.

"Don't you still have them on Instagram?"

Asia: "no"

"Well then you're shit outta luck"

Just as Asia was about to talk her phone rang and the call was from an unknown number.

Asia: "I'm too scared to answer it" she said

"What dummy?!" I semi yelled as I snatched the phone away and answered it

|PHONE CONVO|

"Hello who's this?"

??: "it's Neek. Why is my number not saved asia?!"

I laughed

Asia: "who is it?" She asked

"It's Neek" I said as I walked away with her phone

"I'm Sanny not Asia But what's up?"

Neek: "What?! I could of swore I called Asia. My bad"

"You did and you know damn well your number is saved in my phone"

Neek: "it better be"

I rolled my eyes

"What did you want tho?"

Neek: "I just wanted to make sure she was okay after that whole situation with cam"

"Oh so you call my sister to check on her but you didn't call me?"

Neek: "you need to calm that shit. I was gonna call you last that way I could stay on the phone with you longer."

"Oh" I said lowly

Neek: "always jumping to conclusions and shit"

"Sorry I've been on edge"

Neek: "I know babe..I heard you guys got invited on tour"

"Yeah we did but our parents are refusing to let us go and Um I have a question"

Neek: "that's too bad and what's up?"

"Did you know that Dylan's first name wasn't Dylan?"

Neek: "Yeah it's Marlenis but people always had a hard time pronouncing it so she just stuck with Dylan. Why?"

"Nothing I just figured she would of told us something that that"

Neek: "she didn't tell you that?"